Just a couple days after hitting us with the video for “What You Talmbout”, Rich The Kid decides to do it all over again, this time sharing a new video for his freestyle to “Poppin”.
Rich The Kid continues to keep the new content rolling.
This week Rich The Kid made a return with a new Hit-Boy-produced banger, "Where The Cash At." The song received some mixed reviews on the site, but let's see if the music video changes your mind.
It's an age-old question that many rappers have attempted to answer: where da cash at? Today Rich The Kid brings new life to the question with his Hit-Boy-produced banger "Where The Cash At."
One of the highlights of iLoveMakonnen's March tape Drink More Water 5 is "No Ma'am," a Rome Fortune and Rich The Kid-featuring ode to convincing your mother that you're not selling drugs out of your house.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Rich The Kid has long been the honorary fourth Migo, but over the last little while he's been carving out a lane of his own.
Offset of Migos and Rich the Kid called in to Atlanta-based Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz radio show Friday night to give an update and clear any and all rumors following their arrest on stage at a concert at Georgia Southern on April 20.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
If you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other ad
Rich Homie Quan is a proven hook master at this point, so getting him on a feature brings about the strong possibility of a hit.
Rich The Kid is currently campaigning to be one of this year's XXL Freshmen, and since releasing quality music should be the best means of making said list, Rich is doing a pretty good job.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Migos And YRN Will Release New "Migo Lingo" Mixtape This Week [Update: Artwork & Release Date Revealed] Mar 2, 2015 at 11:36pm
Migos dropped two top quality mixtapes, No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline, last year, and now it looks like we'll get at least one more before the release of their debut album Y.R.N. 2.
Rich The Kid seems poised to be the next up from Migos-helmed label, Quality Control. Recently we saw the collective campaigning to have Rich listed among XXL's iconic list of Freshman for 2015, but the strongest argument to make is with music.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 3,450 Views23 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)3,112 Views6 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week28,969 Views153 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,797 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash13,981 Views44 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade21,565 Views45 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill15,491 Views52 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,765 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music46,048 Views217 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,375 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,507 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,460 Views161 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,849 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,491 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,701 Views128 Comments