Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Rich The Kid has long been the honorary fourth Migo, but over the last little while he's been carving out a lane of his own.
Offset of Migos and Rich the Kid called in to Atlanta-based Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz radio show Friday night to give an update and clear any and all rumors following their arrest on stage at a concert at Georgia Southern on April 20.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
If you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other ad
Rich Homie Quan is a proven hook master at this point, so getting him on a feature brings about the strong possibility of a hit.
Rich The Kid is currently campaigning to be one of this year's XXL Freshmen, and since releasing quality music should be the best means of making said list, Rich is doing a pretty good job.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Migos And YRN Will Release New "Migo Lingo" Mixtape This Week [Update: Artwork & Release Date Revealed] Mar 2, 2015 at 11:36pm
Migos dropped two top quality mixtapes, No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline, last year, and now it looks like we'll get at least one more before the release of their debut album Y.R.N. 2.
Rich The Kid seems poised to be the next up from Migos-helmed label, Quality Control. Recently we saw the collective campaigning to have Rich listed among XXL's iconic list of Freshman for 2015, but the strongest argument to make is with music.
While Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel remain incarcerated, new music from the GS9 frontmen continues to be released.
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off a monster of a track called "WDYW" (what do you want) that brought together the seemingly disparate personalities of A$AP Ferg, Rich the Kid and Lil Uzi Vert for a banger reminiscent of Ferg's own "Work." Today, a video has ar
Last week, DJ Carnage dropped off the single “WDYW” with ASAP Ferg, Rich The Kid and Lil Uzi Vert. Now fast forward to today and araabMUZIK decides to flip that very record for his latest remix.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal15,040 Views148 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"25,253 Views125 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"20,197 Views59 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,084 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,721 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"23,835 Views141 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,181 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,798 Views60 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram23,662 Views64 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,437 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,480 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,321 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,712 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,904 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,302 Views3 Comments
You may also like...