Rich The Kid continues to keep the new content rolling.
This week Rich The Kid made a return with a new Hit-Boy-produced banger, "Where The Cash At." The song received some mixed reviews on the site, but let's see if the music video changes your mind.
It's an age-old question that many rappers have attempted to answer: where da cash at? Today Rich The Kid brings new life to the question with his Hit-Boy-produced banger "Where The Cash At."
One of the highlights of iLoveMakonnen's March tape Drink More Water 5 is "No Ma'am," a Rome Fortune and Rich The Kid-featuring ode to convincing your mother that you're not selling drugs out of your house.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Rich The Kid has long been the honorary fourth Migo, but over the last little while he's been carving out a lane of his own.
Offset of Migos and Rich the Kid called in to Atlanta-based Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz radio show Friday night to give an update and clear any and all rumors following their arrest on stage at a concert at Georgia Southern on April 20.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
If you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other ad
Rich Homie Quan is a proven hook master at this point, so getting him on a feature brings about the strong possibility of a hit.
Rich The Kid is currently campaigning to be one of this year's XXL Freshmen, and since releasing quality music should be the best means of making said list, Rich is doing a pretty good job.
Rich The Kid released his Rich Than Famous mixtape at the close of 2014, but he's still got some records from the project circulating. "Dropping A 100", a record that didn't make the cut, but was released shortly before is one of them.
Migos And YRN Will Release New "Migo Lingo" Mixtape This Week [Update: Artwork & Release Date Revealed] Mar 2, 2015 at 11:36pm
Migos dropped two top quality mixtapes, No Label 2 and Rich Nigga Timeline, last year, and now it looks like we'll get at least one more before the release of their debut album Y.R.N. 2.
Rich The Kid seems poised to be the next up from Migos-helmed label, Quality Control. Recently we saw the collective campaigning to have Rich listed among XXL's iconic list of Freshman for 2015, but the strongest argument to make is with music.
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 6,520 Views38 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night11,528 Views43 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"16,352 Views69 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix886 Views1 Comment
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"1,459 Views13 Comments
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2,840 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"3,218 Views25 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP4,034 Views9 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"11,132 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,802 Views24 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland20,239 Views23 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties15,909 Views40 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne40,894 Views178 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,980 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,408 Views11 Comments