After a pushback (or two or three, we'll admit it), Rich The Kid finally came through with his highly anticipated mixtape Flexin On Purpose.
Rich The Kid has shown much promise through his string of mixtape releases, both solo and with his close collaborators, Migos, but his new mixtape, Flexin On Purpose, has the potential to be his biggest look yet.Released from jail in July, Flexin serves a
For most of us "dabbing" is a way of inhaling THC, but it's also the name of a very popular dance move, originating in Atlanta.
Rich The Kid is currently prepping his new tape Flexin On Purpose, and today, he liberates a cut from it called "Bandz In The Bank." It was produced by Cassius Jay, and features RTK's fellow Quality Control artist Quavo.
Rich The Kid keeps the music videos coming this afternoon.
Just a couple days after hitting us with the video for “What You Talmbout”, Rich The Kid decides to do it all over again, this time sharing a new video for his freestyle to “Poppin”.
Rich The Kid continues to keep the new content rolling.
This week Rich The Kid made a return with a new Hit-Boy-produced banger, "Where The Cash At." The song received some mixed reviews on the site, but let's see if the music video changes your mind.
It's an age-old question that many rappers have attempted to answer: where da cash at? Today Rich The Kid brings new life to the question with his Hit-Boy-produced banger "Where The Cash At."
One of the highlights of iLoveMakonnen's March tape Drink More Water 5 is "No Ma'am," a Rome Fortune and Rich The Kid-featuring ode to convincing your mother that you're not selling drugs out of your house.
Today, Rich The Kid dropped the video for "Change" off his very solid new mixtape with Migos, Still On Lock. The MPC Cartel-produced track was actually originally released back in January, and it's possible that the vid was shot a couple months ago g
Rich The Kid has long been the honorary fourth Migo, but over the last little while he's been carving out a lane of his own.
Offset of Migos and Rich the Kid called in to Atlanta-based Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz radio show Friday night to give an update and clear any and all rumors following their arrest on stage at a concert at Georgia Southern on April 20.
Rich The Kid and Fetty Wap team up today for the perfect emulation of every rapper's favorite emoji, "Keep It 100." This follows up his leak with Rich Homie Quan, another Zaytoven-produced banger "She Ain't Goin" and his appearance on French Montana'
Joining the ranks of Migos' two similarly-titled tracks "What You Doin" and "What Y'all Doin" is Rich The Kid's latest offering, "What You Been Doin." Taken from his upcoming tape Flexin On Purpose, this track is debuted via a video, which you can watch a
By now, iLoveMakonnen has likely taught you how to whip it, but in the video for SpinKing's record, Jim Jones and Rich The Kid take it up a notch, providing instructions on how to cook with your "clothes off".
Earlier in the week, French Montana released a remix to his “Bad Bitch” record with Jeremih, Rick Ross & Fabolous, and now tonight he’s back with another big posse cut.
Last year, Rich the Kid gave us his tape Rich Than Famous in the form of a Christmas present. One of the best gifts of all on their was "Don't Love You," a track produced by Jahlil Beats that made for one of RTK's best songs yet.
Originally listed as a freestyle on Drink More Water 4, iLoveMakonnen's "Whip It" just got a whole lot crazier. Adding Migos and Rich the Kid to the mix, Makonnen turns, to borrow a phrase from his own "21st Street," this song into a single.
If you follow us on Instagram and Twitter, you've likely already seen more than a few moments from SXSW which we documented on social media. Incase you aren't all up on our socials, we're recapping the two showcases we sponsored and our other ad
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?3,361 Views46 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"2,178 Views12 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers2,179 Views18 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine2,442 Views16 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group6,361 Views24 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist15,739 Views48 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries5,251 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,876 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around9,944 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,557 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"6,940 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,471 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,962 Views24 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,658 Views0 Comments