We've seen Diddy's Revolt TV brand all over the net since its inception last year, but it looks like the TV network itself is having trouble increasing its viewership.
Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
The Breakfast Club is making moves. Already one of the most popular morning shows in New York City, the trio of Charlmagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, are about to take it to the next level.
What will be one of Diddy’s biggest entrepreneurial endeavors to date is only three weeks away from launching. Revolt TV, the 24-hour multi-platform multi-genre music network, will be debuting on October 21st in select cities.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs8,020 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech38,373 Views167 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow17,418 Views59 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,365 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks18,854 Views48 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"5,798 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,972 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account29,127 Views54 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments9,464 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter27,853 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2910,769 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,166 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville58,352 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,369 Views32 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)7,215 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video534 Views