We've seen Diddy's Revolt TV brand all over the net since its inception last year, but it looks like the TV network itself is having trouble increasing its viewership.
Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
The Breakfast Club is making moves. Already one of the most popular morning shows in New York City, the trio of Charlmagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, are about to take it to the next level.
What will be one of Diddy’s biggest entrepreneurial endeavors to date is only three weeks away from launching. Revolt TV, the 24-hour multi-platform multi-genre music network, will be debuting on October 21st in select cities.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,858 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,499 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL10,308 Views52 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,892 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,740 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,037 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,820 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,640 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death28,481 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,876 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,023 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,604 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,523 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,785 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,826 Views17 Comments