We've seen Diddy's Revolt TV brand all over the net since its inception last year, but it looks like the TV network itself is having trouble increasing its viewership.
Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
The Breakfast Club is making moves. Already one of the most popular morning shows in New York City, the trio of Charlmagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, are about to take it to the next level.
What will be one of Diddy’s biggest entrepreneurial endeavors to date is only three weeks away from launching. Revolt TV, the 24-hour multi-platform multi-genre music network, will be debuting on October 21st in select cities.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth1,058 Views5 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,429 Views15 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,778 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,338 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,315 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,724 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,228 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"15,219 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,609 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,949 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,976 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,134 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,131 Views20 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,670 Views18 Comments