We've seen Diddy's Revolt TV brand all over the net since its inception last year, but it looks like the TV network itself is having trouble increasing its viewership.
Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
The Breakfast Club is making moves. Already one of the most popular morning shows in New York City, the trio of Charlmagne Tha God, DJ Envy and Angela Yee, are about to take it to the next level.
What will be one of Diddy’s biggest entrepreneurial endeavors to date is only three weeks away from launching. Revolt TV, the 24-hour multi-platform multi-genre music network, will be debuting on October 21st in select cities.
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son1,899 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.3,646 Views18 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"17,404 Views87 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"1,891 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 668 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery5,437 Views23 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"4,458 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue7,660 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 13,002 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way16,878 Views81 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,180 Views49 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month7,754 Views20 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 10011,328 Views94 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 5,396 Views33 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video6,177 Views22 Comments