It’s been a while since Joe Budden has blessed fans with an album, as the last studio album he released was Padded Room in 2009. Fans that have been listening to Joey since his mixtape days will be able to identify with Mouse’s new found
Keeping it fresh with his signature, smoked out flow, Curren$y delivers a strong introduction with the title track New Jet City. Backed by a pompous instrumental, Spitta lays it down and lauds about his boss status.
Pusha T has by no means been quiet over the last couple of years, but it has been a while since we heard a new mixtape from the G.O.O.D. music signee. Push has kept himself on the blogosphere with a number of singles, and
Consequence had a lot to say about Kanye and his G.O.O.D. music family in an interview a couple of weeks ago. While the majority of the G.O.O.D. team have remained silent on the matter, Pusha T took a
Some may say that DJs like Drama are not "DJs" at all. Seeing that they aren’t steady flipping faders, critics feel it's fair game to strip them of their titles.
Brother Ali, real name Jason Newman, has been red flagged by the Department of Homeland Security, but that hasn’t stopped the rapper from bearing a star spangled one for his latest album, Mourning
G.O.O.D. Music’s long awaited Cruel Summer finally hit stores this week. Although it was mysteriously missing from iTunes, that didn’t stop listeners from guzzling down this eclectic album start to finish. From the legendary R. Kelly on the album’s
For starters it needs to be stated that DJ Holiday is one of the greatest mixtape DJ’s out there. With Classic’s like French Montana’s Mister 16: Casino Life, and Gucci Mane’s Writings on the Wall 2, he
Self-promoted as a hungry emcee, Ace approaches tracks with a ravenous appetite, and on Body Bag Vol. 2 he devours everything placed in front of him.
First there were two boys, now there is 2 Chainz. After taking a break from Playaz Circle, Tity Boi also took a new name. Armed with the extra glossy moniker he hit the
Thanks to emcees like Iggy Azalea, the female rapper has clawed its way off of the endangered species list. The Australian bombshell earned her name like Indiana Jones.
“You gon’ find/in every line I rhyme/is shit you can’t define/This is passion,” Jon Connor boasts in the opening namesake track While You Were Sleeping. Passion may be tough to peg, but this Flint, Michigan up-and-comer has
On the night before Christmas two-thousand and ten, a black Santa grunted an album would come. A year and a half later he delivered the goods. God Forgives, I Don’t is now played in everyone’s hood. Some coal deserving kids are crying
Yeezy always has an ace up his sleeve, however, when it comes to his signee CyHi he’s got two royal flushes and a jack of all trades. Yes, the Prynce comes with a loaded deck.
Trappin’ ain’t dead, but its king is still a subject to debate. Founded at the turn of the 21st century, ATL’s lyrical dope game has been led by the likes of Young Jeezy, T.I., and Shawty Lo. However, the authority of these monarchs is now questionable.
50 Cent is no stranger to controversy, having feuded with just about every big name in the hip hop game. However, his latest mixtape shows that for all his enemies, Fifty’s made the right friends.
Ab-Soul may have been the TDE rapper getting the least amount of shine before Control System dropped. However, with the release of Control System on May 11th he has put himself at the forefront, and he proves why he belongs with
The day after his 25th birthday Meek Mill released Dreamchasers 2. In one day, it became the most downloaded mixtape in recorded history.
The pressure is on for Stalley who has just released his highly anticipated mixtape “Savage Journey to the American Dream”; his first project since signing with Maybach Music Group.
There's a certain dilemma rappers face when they finally break out of the underground, releasing mixtape after mixtape (which provides them with no financial compensation): how do you expand your newfound fanbase without neglecting the loyal supporters who wer
Mac Miller recently dropped his latest effort, the “Macadelic” mixtape. I haven't really had feelings towards Mac Miller, good or bad; I've enjoyed some of his stuff, but he's not an artist who's in heavy rotation on my iPod.
Fans have been anticipating Tyga's debut YMCMB album “Careless World: Rise Of The Last King” for awhile. It experienced several delays, and almost didn't make it on store shelves because of an uncleared sample.
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover698 Views8 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits13,319 Views115 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks2,251 Views10 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?8,708 Views77 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In15,967 Views85 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"6,860 Views67 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop5,472 Views20 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk19,645 Views99 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits14,734 Views40 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da7,881 Views9 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,568 Views97 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio42,780 Views175 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,030 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio45,285 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo26,711 Views60 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,057 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,199 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,180 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,689 Views