After three studio albums and countless mixtapes, it seems Ace Hood is as determined as ever to prove himself with the release of Trials & Tribulations.
Although the masses seem to have generally positive things to say about Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail, one rapper in particular has voiced his dislike for the project.
We've all had time at this point to digest Kanye West's new expiremental album, Yeezus. Even Kendrick Lamar. In a new interview with MTV News, K. Dot speaks on 'Ye's lastest effort and venture slightly outside of hip-hop.
Cole World: The Sideline Story was considered somewhat of a disappointment to fans who really knew the raw talent that J. Cole posseses.
Halftime at any sporting event is usually the time when folks go to the bathroom, get refreshments and talk amongst themselves about the game. For Waka Flocka Flame, halftime is no time for an intermission.
Throughout Welcome to Forever Robert Bryson Hall II reflects upon the last year of his career. The opening title track recalls when Logic met Nas for the first time in the line, “Shook his hand then he started quoting my lines?
Cassie seems to have finally grown into her own, after suffering a few career stumbles early on. After guidance and direction from Bad Boy records, and no doubt her boyfriend, Diddy, her progress as an artist can be heard on her new mixtape, Rockabyebaby.
Ever resilient and defiant, Big K.R.I.T. drops K.R.I.T. (King Remembered in Time) for hip-hop heads to feast on. Placing a stake in Mississippi, K.R.I.T. presents a project to deliver his message that he’s a force to be reckoned with in the rap game.
The snare and synth-filled beats, the arrogance in the rhymes, and the claims to fame are all reasons why Tyga has gained so many followers, and this shines through on the first three tracks of Hotel California.
Tyler, the Creator's previous two solo projects were critically-acclaimed pieces of work.
If there’s one rapper out there that shows unfaltering consistency in his melodic style and lyrical flow, it has got to be Gucci Mane. The seasoned Atlanta rapper’s newest mixtape, Trap God 2,
J.Cole is following the formula that seems to be the norm in the rap game nowadays. In a quest to drum up some buzz for his sophomore album, the Roc Nation rapper has released some new free music.
It’s been a while since Joe Budden has blessed fans with an album, as the last studio album he released was Padded Room in 2009. Fans that have been listening to Joey since his mixtape days will be able to identify with Mouse’s new found
Keeping it fresh with his signature, smoked out flow, Curren$y delivers a strong introduction with the title track New Jet City. Backed by a pompous instrumental, Spitta lays it down and lauds about his boss status.
Pusha T has by no means been quiet over the last couple of years, but it has been a while since we heard a new mixtape from the G.O.O.D. music signee. Push has kept himself on the blogosphere with a number of singles, and
Consequence had a lot to say about Kanye and his G.O.O.D. music family in an interview a couple of weeks ago. While the majority of the G.O.O.D. team have remained silent on the matter, Pusha T took a
Some may say that DJs like Drama are not "DJs" at all. Seeing that they aren’t steady flipping faders, critics feel it's fair game to strip them of their titles.
Brother Ali, real name Jason Newman, has been red flagged by the Department of Homeland Security, but that hasn’t stopped the rapper from bearing a star spangled one for his latest album, Mourning
G.O.O.D. Music’s long awaited Cruel Summer finally hit stores this week. Although it was mysteriously missing from iTunes, that didn’t stop listeners from guzzling down this eclectic album start to finish. From the legendary R. Kelly on the album’s
For starters it needs to be stated that DJ Holiday is one of the greatest mixtape DJ’s out there. With Classic’s like French Montana’s Mister 16: Casino Life, and Gucci Mane’s Writings on the Wall 2, he
Self-promoted as a hungry emcee, Ace approaches tracks with a ravenous appetite, and on Body Bag Vol. 2 he devours everything placed in front of him.
First there were two boys, now there is 2 Chainz. After taking a break from Playaz Circle, Tity Boi also took a new name. Armed with the extra glossy moniker he hit the
Thanks to emcees like Iggy Azalea, the female rapper has clawed its way off of the endangered species list. The Australian bombshell earned her name like Indiana Jones.
“You gon’ find/in every line I rhyme/is shit you can’t define/This is passion,” Jon Connor boasts in the opening namesake track While You Were Sleeping. Passion may be tough to peg, but this Flint, Michigan up-and-comer has
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist2,742 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art5,757 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter20,914 Views41 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album20,155 Views46 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"25,561 Views103 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings9,590 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,172 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,275 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon28,843 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"18,848 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"22,936 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,105 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,961 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,002 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,490 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video17,569 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,481 Views