At this point in the Trap-A-Velli mixtape series (and this point in the unkillable career of 2 Chainz) we definitely know what to expect from any new releases.
Despite Migos' Yung Rich Nation being the Atlanta rap trio's debut studio album, they're hardly rookies. A plethora of acclaimed mixtapes, BET Award Nominations and superstar collaborations are under their belt.
The members of Wu-Tang Clan have always made songs that sort of play out like the soundtrack for some NYC-meets-Tokyo urban Kung Fu flick, but with 12 Reasons To Die II, Ghostface and company take the concept record route to develop a fine-tuned project.&
After dominating the majority of the most recent millennium, Free Weezy Album marks Lil Wayne's first foray into generating music without the safety net of the Cash Money Records machine that helped make him.
Meek Mill’s new album sounds like the Apocalypse.
To say that the dawn of drill feels like yesterday would be generous at best. It's been roughly three years since Chicago's rap explosion took the world by storm, and now it feels like you're sifting through the rubble.
Immediately following Touchdown 2 Cause Hell’s introductory “Get Em Boosie”-- the aptly titled dizzying turn up track that unleashes Boosie Badazz loose on the rap game once again-- the bellows of an approaching storm crackles with doom.
After a long wait, SURF is finally here. The debut LP from The Social Experiment (aka SOX) is billed as Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment despite the fact that the band’s biggest star is obviously Chance The Rapper.
A$AP Rocky’s relatively short career in the rap game has been one filled with high praise.
Seriously, is there a more versatile rap star than Snoop Dogg? Name another rapper who has done full albums of reggae, funk and rap over the last 5 years alone.
Everything about The Barter 6 is enigmatic.Firstly there's its author, Young Thug.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
In many ways, the early 2000s belonged to Ludacris. Within that time, the rapper was able to cross multiple platforms, making palatable music for varying tastes tinged with his trademark Dirty South sound.
Action Bronson’s new album is a bid to be considered the funniest man in hip hop. A week after Kendrick Lamar’s album has the entire culture debating race, politics, and society, Mr.
After 2013’s wildly successful good kid, m.A.A.d city, Kendrick Lamar had an opportunity that very few artists ever receive.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days206 Views2 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest8,119 Views35 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,536 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,103 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,767 Views76 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,740 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date50,717 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,101 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,022 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,596 Views18 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,594 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,282 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,138 Views47 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,254 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,497 Views17 Comments
You may also like...