When Pries released a video along with the track simultaneously - a track expected off of his upcoming mix, Revenge Of The Nerd (April 16) - he expressed much confidence in this track, produced by Raiderz, and we think he has a right to considering his bange
Denver's Pries has just released the first single off of his upcoming mix, Revenge Of The Nerd, which is expecting a release on April 16th. The track is called "Silver and Gold," and features some typically impressive production by Raiderz.
Pries announced on Twitter that if he received 50 RTs he'd release this new single, and true to his word, here it is. This follow his last release "Willie Bandana," both of which will appear on Pries' upcoming effort Revenge Of The Nerd project.
Hear EP IV (Prod. By Spadez), the latest project from Shady Blaze, released on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013. Shady Blaze continues to impress with each new leak, and EP IV (Prod. By Spadez) is no exception.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,237 Views45 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,104 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,281 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See17,858 Views134 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,846 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum20,205 Views131 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,243 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby21,512 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus20,669 Views94 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,782 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works542 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,864 Views39 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,906 Views8 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,899 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,284 Views0 Comments