Lil Wayne has stated that Tha Carter V will be his final solo album, but fans have been split on whether to believe his claim. The Young Money leader made similar promises before Tha Carter IV was released, yet he's continued to release music since.
Chris Brown has lashed out on Twitter in the past, and then deleted or recanted his tweets. We'll have to wait and see if this is the case for his latest Twitter confession.
According to a report in the New York Post's celebrity news and gossip column Page Six, a source close to Kanye West is making the claim that Yeezus is about ready to put down the mic and focus on fashion.
In the caption of an Instagram video, Cam'ron hinted at plans to retire after his upcoming album Purple Haze 2 drops this summer.
After learning that Ray Allen was not interested in playing with the Cleveland Cavaliers IF he returned this season, it became more likely that he wouldn't be playing at all.
The writing was on the wall, and fans had hoped he could return in some capacity, but Allen Iverson is now set to officially announce his retirement from professional basketball. Having last played in the NBA back in 2010 for the team that drafted him, and wi
As we saw over the weekend, Lil Wayne was the guest on Katie Couric's talk show second season debut. During his interview he talks about his children and his plans for retirement.
Lil Wayne has kept himself busy in 2013.
You may remember when Spaceghostpurrp claimed to retire from rapping last year, a statement he backed out of only a few months later, releasing his solo BMW EP in December.
Rappers have a tendency to announce their retirement a little prematurely. Our list profiles a couple of the rappers who either got cold feet, or weren't all that serious about calling it quits in the first place.
While many artists are set to make come-backs this year, there is one face you won't be seeing in music anymore.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night2,007 Views12 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"98,447 Views300 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss39,213 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 24,808 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal80,367 Views188 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release8,927 Views83 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 13,124 Views66 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,549 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201511,413 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,194 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,272 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"9,537 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets13,904 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,220 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release12,423 Views28 Comments
You may also like...