People are taking Chris Brown's recent Instagram rant/post as a response of sorts to Drake's Karrueche name-drop on the internet-shattering What A Time To Be Alive.
This morning, MediaTakeOut reported that Fetty Wap had been jumped and robbed at Stadium nightclub in DC, suggesting Fetty had his chain taken and some of his dreads ripped out (as you likely know, they're not real).It didn't take long for the rapper, who
50 Cent and Slowbucks have been entangled in some legal drama ever since Hot 97 Summer Jam went down, and Slowbucks lost his chain thanks to someone snatching it off his neck.
Talib Kweli Speaks On Reports That Yasiin Bey Is Not Allowed To Return To U.S. May 29, 2014 at 03:05pm
The other week a report surfaced that Yasiin Bey, better known as Mos Def, had to cancel a string of U.S. tour dates because he was not allowed to re-enter the United States.
Suge Knight recently appeared on Arsenio Hall and had some harsh words for the major music labels, even going as far as to compare label deals to a slavery, and specifically calling out Kendrick Lamar and Game as having "two of the worst deals in the industry.
Kanye West ranted hard a couple nights ago, directing much of his anger (this time) towards Charlamagne Tha God and Sway from the radio show, "Sway In The Morning." Kanye's comments, which were captured on video, were blasted as the following:
The responses to Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse came fast and furious, and Fabolous was one of the first to threaten to get in the studio upon hearing it.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Drake On Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "Are You Listening To It Now, Though?" Sep 23, 2013 at 02:14pm
All the commotion surrounding Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse has subsided, and one question remains-- are you still bumping the track? It's a question Drake asked during his interview with Elliott Wilson for Elliott's CRWN series.
By now the subject of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse is almost stale, and we've heard from almost everyone mentioned in the verse (plus those who weren't). One of the rappers we've yet to hear from who received a name-drop is Big K.R.I.T.
Among other things, Big K.R.I.T.
Lil Wayne finally dropped his latest installment in the Dedication series, D5, and it's definitely got people talking, whether good or bad. One of those people is Lil Kim, who received a mention on Weezy's "Pure Colombia" off the mixtape.
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
A$AP Rocky Says Kendrick Lamar Is "Smoking Crack" If He Thinks He's "King Of New York" Aug 20, 2013 at 12:45pm
We've certainly heard our share of responses and reactions to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse at this point, but it's largely been from artists who weren't actually mentioned in the bars.
Trinidad James was in the crossfire of Joe Budden's response to Kendrick Lamar, "Control." The New York native said of the ATLien, "this ain’t for bandwagon fans, sit ya asses in the same spot/y’all the same niggas that made Trinidad James hot." Trinidad
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
Wale Says He'd Be Offended If His Name Wasn't Mentioned By Kendrick Lamar In "Control" Aug 15, 2013 at 10:15am
Many rappers who were not name-dropped by Kendrick Lamar in his buzzing verse on "Control" have decided to record a response, while those rappers who were called out have yet to do so.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,978 Views51 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,369 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,462 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,643 Views83 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,247 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,659 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,638 Views157 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,527 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,153 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,454 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,148 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,267 Views