Nicki Minaj Responds To "Anaconda" Coverage, Rates Asses "Acceptable" & "Unacceptable" Jul 25, 2014 at 12:28pm
Nicki Minaj had the entire internet extra thirsty yesterday when she dropped off the bootyfull single art for her upcoming record "Anaconda", due out on July 28th.
The-Dream hasn't had it easy these past few months. After domestic violence allegations were filed back in early May by his baby momma Lydia Nam, the Radio Killah was forced to turn himself in to NYPD for questioning before posting bail at a hefty $20,000.
Suge Knight was a guest on Arsenio Hall the other month, and while there, he made some remarks concerning both Kendrick Lamar and Game's label deals, comparing them to slavery. Game has since responded to Suge's comments, although it's doubtful we will hear a
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women18,062 Views40 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay5,751 Views26 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco18,290 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,455 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity8,141 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,685 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,909 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2316,180 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,557 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,670 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs136,376 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,059 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,881 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,804 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,430 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video823 Views