Jay Z's Magna Carta Holy Grail roll-out with Samsung received mixed reviews when it occurred this past July. It turns out, it really wasn't too popular with the masses, as a new survey indicates.
Nas is one of the most respected emcees in the game, and it seems his clout is only growing, with the announcement that Harvard is creating a fellowship in his name. The announcement comes as a joint project between the Hip-Hop Archive and the W. E. B.
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff0 Views0 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 210 Views1 Comment
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats150 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"2,679 Views14 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream41,477 Views186 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles11,754 Views49 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,810 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks7,199 Views12 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,965 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,755 Views73 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,923 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App9,286 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,592 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances42,051 Views29 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."29,657 Views223 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Mama "Sausage" Video528 Views