It took seven years for Papoose to drop his debut album, Nacirema Dream, but two years later, he's already back with the follow-up.
Papoose and Remy Ma are finally back together, after Remy's prison stint came to an end last summer. In addition to working on new music individually, the two are making some joint moves.
Remy Ma still isn't done her press run since her prison release.
G-Unit is out on the road promotion their new EP The Beauty Of Independence. Stopping by Connecticut's Hot 9.31, Buck, Banks, Yayo and Kidd Kidd, addressed why their new projects don't have guest features.
Remy Ma has quickly immersed herself back into the rap game since her prison release the other month, and thus we've seen Remy Ma stop by basically every notable hip-hop media outlet.
Remy Ma Confirms She's Been Released From Prison [Update: Remy Ma Spotted In The Studio With DJ Khaled] Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13pm
While it was initially reported that Remy Ma had been released from prison yesterday, contradictory reports rolled in shortly thereafter.
After serving 6 years at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women, Remy Ma will finally be a free woman on July 31st. The Bronx rapper, who’s ten days out from being released, decided to call into Angie Martinez on Power 105.1 on Monday, and despite
The return of Remy Ma is quickly approaching. In July, the Bronx rapper will be released from prison after serving a six-year sentence for assault, and she plans to make up for her lost time.
It's been a long time coming, but Remy Ma is finally coming home this summer.
Though former Terror Squad MC Remy Ma won't be released from prison until 2013, her sentence hasn't stopped her from doing all sorts of normal things, like recording a collaboration album with her husband, fellow rapper Papoose.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,956 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,176 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,429 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,723 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,460 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,438 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,119 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,228 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...