It's been a full year since Remy Ma was released Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, where she served a six year sentence.
It took seven years for Papoose to drop his debut album, Nacirema Dream, but two years later, he's already back with the follow-up.
After letting fans the DJ Premier-produced cut "The Plug" the other week, Papoose is back this Monday morning with another leak off the upcoming album You Can't Stop Destiny.
Papoose and Remy Ma are finally back together, after Remy's prison stint came to an end last summer. In addition to working on new music individually, the two are making some joint moves.
Way back in January, Ron Browz released a Remy Ma-featured remix to his track “She Don’t Like Me”, and now today he’s back with the official video for it.
Raekwon's "Ice Cream" is up there with Mobb Deep's "Shook Ones" as one of the most iconic freestyle beats of all time, but it hasn't been given the R&B treatment nearly enough.
Outside of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, you'd be hard pressed to find a couple who are more talented on the mic than Remy Ma and Papoose. The veteran husband-wife team haven't appeared on a track together since Remy got out of jail last summer, until today.
Remy Ma has been out of jail for just over 90 days, and it's still an event when she does an interview or performance.
Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from well known artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few. Tonight, the Detroit rapper
Remy Ma still isn't done her press run since her prison release.
G-Unit is out on the road promotion their new EP The Beauty Of Independence. Stopping by Connecticut's Hot 9.31, Buck, Banks, Yayo and Kidd Kidd, addressed why their new projects don't have guest features.
Remy Ma just came home from prison last month, so its safe to say she would know a thing or two about being a female in one.
DJ Khaled hit us with another event record earlier this year, assembling French Montana, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, and most notably, a Drake-dissing Jay Z for "They Don't Love You No More".When Remy Ma was released from prison earlier this summer, she reunited wit
Remy Ma has quickly immersed herself back into the rap game since her prison release the other month, and thus we've seen Remy Ma stop by basically every notable hip-hop media outlet.
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments1,496 Views24 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?2,695 Views18 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"1,838 Views15 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama2,162 Views19 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title9,369 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist4,828 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More12,194 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 418,597 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201633,272 Views152 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,903 Views60 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz21,567 Views183 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour24,445 Views190 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9711,185 Views33 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,197 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Dave East "Numb" Video385 Views
- Word On The Street: Amber Rose's SlutWalk2,038 Views
- Mac Miller "Clubhouse" Video1,605 Views