Havoc just dropped off his new album 13 Reloaded earlier this week, and we were able to provide you with an exclusive album stream a day before it hit the web. The stream is still live if you want to check it out before copping it on iTunes.
"Only That Real" was a stand-out cut from Iamsu!'s debut album Sincerely Yours. The album itself received mixed reviews, but "Only That Real" finds Suzy 6 Speed in his element, with a nice hook and a hyphy-inspired instrumental.
Shortly after getting a new Ghostface Killah single, "Love Don't Live Here No More," a cut off his newly-announced 36 Seasons album, the rapper returns alongside Raekwon for a remix of "All About The Money." Rae recently capped off his TBT series with his We
What's this? A rapper *actually* remixing a track, rather than hastily spouting a 16 over an existing hit and calling it a "remix"? I'm here for that. Tunji Ige is too, as he goes behind the boards for a slick remix of Migos' "Handsome And Wealthy."
Phantogram decide to give one of their cuts off their album Voices a complete re-work, calling upon Danny Brown for a verse and Leo Justi to dabble in the production side of things.
DJ Mustard is experimenting with some new sounds on this one.
With Hood Billionaire due out in twenty days time, Rick Ross is going full force on the promo. The MMG bawse delivered a new record last night off the album, "Nickel Rock" featuring Boosie Badazz (who has been rounding up a ton of features lately).
Moments after DJ Khaled delivered a new vlog where he celebrates "Hold You Down" hitting #1, the biggest DJ in the game has another celebratory moment for "Hold You Down" by dropping off a big remix of the song, now featuring Usher, Rich Ross, Fabolous and Ace
Slim 400 has been doing his thing for a minute now. We introduced you to the West Coast rapper with his debut project Keepin It 400, and since that dropped he's popped up with a "Go Brazy" freestyle and a "Hot Nigga" freestyle.
Teeflii's "24 Hours" seems to be just starting to pick up a notable buzz, of course, having Chris Brown and Trey Songz remix your track never hurts. The song which is produced by DJ Mustard and originally featured 2 Chainz now gets a remix courtesy of DJ Car
Saigon recently delivered his new album in his Greatest Story Never Told series, G.S.N.T.
The success of Dej Loaf's "Try Me" happened seemingly overnight, but the freestyles have been gradually trickling in, and seem to have come to a peak in last week or so. As usual, not all of the takes have been all that necessary, but we have been given some
Jessie Ware is not a frequent face we see (or hear) on HotNewHipHop, but every now and then the UK singer comes through with another rapper, and we gotta put her up.
Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from well known artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few. Tonight, the Detroit rapper
After we had the pleasure of premiering The Weeknd's new mix of "Often" with Ricky Rozay and ScHoolboy Q, The Weeknd continues a remix run with a fresh take on his "King of the Fall" track.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
Meghan Trainor has blown up on YouTube with her #1 Billboard hit "All About That Bass", off her new Title EP. While the song is extremely poppy, Maejor Ali and his friend Justin Bieber have decided to give it a re-work.
Ca$h Out continues to attempt to re-make the success he had with his single "Cashin' Out," but will it happen a second time for the trap rapper? What do you guys think?
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama526 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title3,064 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist2,065 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More9,480 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 416,484 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201630,661 Views146 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,284 Views56 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,274 Views174 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,235 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,626 Views32 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,081 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews21,989 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 59,333 Views290 Comments
- Tupac Shakur Letter From Jail Denouncing Thug Life Selling For $225,00023,348 Views45 Comments
- Jordan Brand Will Be Re-Releasing The 'UNC' Air Jordan 1 High This Weekend 1,088 Views0 Comments
You may also like...