PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
Meghan Trainor has blown up on YouTube with her #1 Billboard hit "All About That Bass", off her new Title EP. While the song is extremely poppy, Maejor Ali and his friend Justin Bieber have decided to give it a re-work.
Ca$h Out continues to attempt to re-make the success he had with his single "Cashin' Out," but will it happen a second time for the trap rapper? What do you guys think?
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
We introduced you to the rising Toronto rapper Devontée with the premiere of his stand-out record "Let It Go." It served as a nice warm-up for those unfamiliar with the producer/rapper, and now, he's returned to HNHH with a new remix from SBTRKT's Wonder Whe
Franc Grams continues to impress with yet another freestyle track. The follow up the emcee's take on Game's "Bigger Than Me," "Seen It All" finds Grams expressing his displeasure with the hip-hop industry while presenting his plan to push the culture forward.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
After Jeremih unveiled an official remix to "Don't Tell 'Em" with Ty Dolla $ign and French Montana, Migos have taken it upon themselves to offer up another remix. We have a feeling that the remixes will start flooding in after this.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Yesterday both Jeremih and French Montana teased the cover art for the official remix of Jeremih's hit single "Don't Tell 'Em." Today Jeremih has followed up with the song itself, premiered by Rolling Stone this morning.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"17,144 Views102 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss19,785 Views41 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,649 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal69,470 Views181 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,167 Views70 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 8,629 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,840 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20157,815 Views23 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,343 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,777 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,977 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,772 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight13,980 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,460 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,222 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video1 View
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,756 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary754 Views