We introduced you to the rising Toronto rapper Devontée with the premiere of his stand-out record "Let It Go." It served as a nice warm-up for those unfamiliar with the producer/rapper, and now, he's returned to HNHH with a new remix from SBTRKT's Wonder Whe
Franc Grams continues to impress with yet another freestyle track. The follow up the emcee's take on Game's "Bigger Than Me," "Seen It All" finds Grams expressing his displeasure with the hip-hop industry while presenting his plan to push the culture forward.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
After Jeremih unveiled an official remix to "Don't Tell 'Em" with Ty Dolla $ign and French Montana, Migos have taken it upon themselves to offer up another remix. We have a feeling that the remixes will start flooding in after this.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
Yesterday both Jeremih and French Montana teased the cover art for the official remix of Jeremih's hit single "Don't Tell 'Em." Today Jeremih has followed up with the song itself, premiered by Rolling Stone this morning.
Yesterday we posted our new interview with ScHoolboy Q (which you can watch below if you missed it), where the rapper reveals that he's already begun to work on his follow up to Oxymoron, and he warns HNHH users not to expect any new 'VERY HOTTTTT' music from
Souls of Mischief's A-Plus has been releasing a steady stream of dope remixes over the summer, but perhaps none have hit closer to a Hieroglyphics fan's heart than his take on Deltron 3030's "Melding Of The Minds." Read what A-Plus had to say about the track b
Jennifer Lopez shook things up with her own bootyful artwork for the single "Booty", albeit not quite as much as Nicki Minaj did with "Anaconda." The original record featured her oft-partner-in-crime Pitbull, however for the remix J.
Young Thugga has been working a lot with the Hustle Gang family and T.I. lately, and the relationship continues to grow today as Thug joins Grand Hustle's Shad Da God for the official remix of Shad's "Pesos Quesos" record, produced by 808 Mafia.
Queens rapper One Take makes his HNHH debut with the remix to his successful street single "Verrazano." The original, feature-less track, was made available in early February and has slowly gained itself a following ever since.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine1,385 Views21 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,144 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL7,413 Views44 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape18,361 Views48 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,613 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,920 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,439 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,753 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death22,860 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,252 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,850 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,088 Views155 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,036 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,339 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,401 Views17 Comments