After we had the pleasure of premiering The Weeknd's new mix of "Often" with Ricky Rozay and ScHoolboy Q, The Weeknd continues a remix run with a fresh take on his "King of the Fall" track.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
Meghan Trainor has blown up on YouTube with her #1 Billboard hit "All About That Bass", off her new Title EP. While the song is extremely poppy, Maejor Ali and his friend Justin Bieber have decided to give it a re-work.
Ca$h Out continues to attempt to re-make the success he had with his single "Cashin' Out," but will it happen a second time for the trap rapper? What do you guys think?
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
We introduced you to the rising Toronto rapper Devontée with the premiere of his stand-out record "Let It Go." It served as a nice warm-up for those unfamiliar with the producer/rapper, and now, he's returned to HNHH with a new remix from SBTRKT's Wonder Whe
Franc Grams continues to impress with yet another freestyle track. The follow up the emcee's take on Game's "Bigger Than Me," "Seen It All" finds Grams expressing his displeasure with the hip-hop industry while presenting his plan to push the culture forward.
Snootie Wild is on the come up, he's already had his inaugural interview with The Breakfast Club on Power 105.1 the other day. The North Memphis rapper recruits Jeremih and Lil Boosie for the new remix of "Made Me" (originally featuring K. Camp).
After Jeremih unveiled an official remix to "Don't Tell 'Em" with Ty Dolla $ign and French Montana, Migos have taken it upon themselves to offer up another remix. We have a feeling that the remixes will start flooding in after this.
Rich The Kid opts to remix the slightly-less-popular (but still buzzing) ILoveMakonnen track "I Don't Sell Molly No More," which is refreshing if only for the amount of "Tuesday" remixes we've received lately. He did decide to drop it on a Tuesday though.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square1,820 Views11 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape1,798 Views6 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More2,314 Views9 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL5,634 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women6,497 Views33 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"8,463 Views35 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,180 Views26 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram6,558 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party7,908 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 1,903 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,523 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,166 Views6 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,379 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,139 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,219 Views69 Comments
You may also like...