Shortly after getting a new Ghostface Killah single, "Love Don't Live Here No More," a cut off his newly-announced 36 Seasons album, the rapper returns alongside Raekwon for a remix of "All About The Money." Rae recently capped off his TBT series with his We
What's this? A rapper *actually* remixing a track, rather than hastily spouting a 16 over an existing hit and calling it a "remix"? I'm here for that. Tunji Ige is too, as he goes behind the boards for a slick remix of Migos' "Handsome And Wealthy."
Phantogram decide to give one of their cuts off their album Voices a complete re-work, calling upon Danny Brown for a verse and Leo Justi to dabble in the production side of things.
DJ Mustard is experimenting with some new sounds on this one.
With Hood Billionaire due out in twenty days time, Rick Ross is going full force on the promo. The MMG bawse delivered a new record last night off the album, "Nickel Rock" featuring Boosie Badazz (who has been rounding up a ton of features lately).
Moments after DJ Khaled delivered a new vlog where he celebrates "Hold You Down" hitting #1, the biggest DJ in the game has another celebratory moment for "Hold You Down" by dropping off a big remix of the song, now featuring Usher, Rich Ross, Fabolous and Ace
Slim 400 has been doing his thing for a minute now. We introduced you to the West Coast rapper with his debut project Keepin It 400, and since that dropped he's popped up with a "Go Brazy" freestyle and a "Hot Nigga" freestyle.
Teeflii's "24 Hours" seems to be just starting to pick up a notable buzz, of course, having Chris Brown and Trey Songz remix your track never hurts. The song which is produced by DJ Mustard and originally featured 2 Chainz now gets a remix courtesy of DJ Car
Saigon recently delivered his new album in his Greatest Story Never Told series, G.S.N.T.
The success of Dej Loaf's "Try Me" happened seemingly overnight, but the freestyles have been gradually trickling in, and seem to have come to a peak in last week or so. As usual, not all of the takes have been all that necessary, but we have been given some
Jessie Ware is not a frequent face we see (or hear) on HotNewHipHop, but every now and then the UK singer comes through with another rapper, and we gotta put her up.
Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from well known artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few. Tonight, the Detroit rapper
After we had the pleasure of premiering The Weeknd's new mix of "Often" with Ricky Rozay and ScHoolboy Q, The Weeknd continues a remix run with a fresh take on his "King of the Fall" track.
PeeWee Longway decides to join forces with a couple of Houston natives, who you may or may not be familiar, Checkboyz.
Meghan Trainor has blown up on YouTube with her #1 Billboard hit "All About That Bass", off her new Title EP. While the song is extremely poppy, Maejor Ali and his friend Justin Bieber have decided to give it a re-work.
Ca$h Out continues to attempt to re-make the success he had with his single "Cashin' Out," but will it happen a second time for the trap rapper? What do you guys think?
Boaz has been doing a lot lately. The Rostrum Records signee recently delivered two instalments in his Real Name, No Gimmicks mixtape series, (Volume 1 and Volume 2), and at the same time, he's been working on his debut album Intuition.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
Chris Brown decided to go in over French Montana's Mustard-helmed single, "Don't Panic" earlier this week, and it may just have jumpstarted a chain of freestyles, with Mase turning in his own version of the song today.Like French, Mase has a decidedly laid bac
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter2,200 Views21 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's6,216 Views31 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks1,328 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal5,322 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)572 Views0 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition2,575 Views3 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug8,919 Views61 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)1,319 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff10,135 Views103 Comments
- Q&A With A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A." Co-Executive Producer Hector Delgado 3,259 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Adidas For New Football Cleats414 Views0 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"3,988 Views17 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream50,813 Views234 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles14,015 Views52 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest4,255 Views13 Comments
You may also like...