Ever since Manolo Rose's "All About The Money" was bought and remixed by a certain weirdo-averse NYC rapper, it seems like other rappers can't get enough of it, lining up to add bars of their own to the sparse, piano-led track.
Jagged Edge already dropped off a remix of "Getting Over You" with New York veteran Styles P, but now they've recruited a different New York staple to hop on the record, Ghostface Killah. The old school record appeared on Jagged Edge's recent album J.E.
DeJ Loaf got quite the look when Eminem called upon the recent star to handle the hook on his Detroit anthem "Detroit Vs. Everybody," which took its name from the clothing line founded by Detroit native Tommy Walker.
Havoc just dropped off his new album 13 Reloaded earlier this week, and we were able to provide you with an exclusive album stream a day before it hit the web. The stream is still live if you want to check it out before copping it on iTunes.
"Only That Real" was a stand-out cut from Iamsu!'s debut album Sincerely Yours. The album itself received mixed reviews, but "Only That Real" finds Suzy 6 Speed in his element, with a nice hook and a hyphy-inspired instrumental.
Shortly after getting a new Ghostface Killah single, "Love Don't Live Here No More," a cut off his newly-announced 36 Seasons album, the rapper returns alongside Raekwon for a remix of "All About The Money." Rae recently capped off his TBT series with his We
What's this? A rapper *actually* remixing a track, rather than hastily spouting a 16 over an existing hit and calling it a "remix"? I'm here for that. Tunji Ige is too, as he goes behind the boards for a slick remix of Migos' "Handsome And Wealthy."
Phantogram decide to give one of their cuts off their album Voices a complete re-work, calling upon Danny Brown for a verse and Leo Justi to dabble in the production side of things.
DJ Mustard is experimenting with some new sounds on this one.
With Hood Billionaire due out in twenty days time, Rick Ross is going full force on the promo. The MMG bawse delivered a new record last night off the album, "Nickel Rock" featuring Boosie Badazz (who has been rounding up a ton of features lately).
Moments after DJ Khaled delivered a new vlog where he celebrates "Hold You Down" hitting #1, the biggest DJ in the game has another celebratory moment for "Hold You Down" by dropping off a big remix of the song, now featuring Usher, Rich Ross, Fabolous and Ace
Slim 400 has been doing his thing for a minute now. We introduced you to the West Coast rapper with his debut project Keepin It 400, and since that dropped he's popped up with a "Go Brazy" freestyle and a "Hot Nigga" freestyle.
Teeflii's "24 Hours" seems to be just starting to pick up a notable buzz, of course, having Chris Brown and Trey Songz remix your track never hurts. The song which is produced by DJ Mustard and originally featured 2 Chainz now gets a remix courtesy of DJ Car
Saigon recently delivered his new album in his Greatest Story Never Told series, G.S.N.T.
The success of Dej Loaf's "Try Me" happened seemingly overnight, but the freestyles have been gradually trickling in, and seem to have come to a peak in last week or so. As usual, not all of the takes have been all that necessary, but we have been given some
Jessie Ware is not a frequent face we see (or hear) on HotNewHipHop, but every now and then the UK singer comes through with another rapper, and we gotta put her up.
Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from well known artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few. Tonight, the Detroit rapper
After we had the pleasure of premiering The Weeknd's new mix of "Often" with Ricky Rozay and ScHoolboy Q, The Weeknd continues a remix run with a fresh take on his "King of the Fall" track.
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 1381 Views0 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison1,702 Views7 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st5,276 Views23 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 8,106 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)4,912 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week38,145 Views198 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker6,394 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash17,201 Views49 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade26,275 Views53 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill18,121 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash19,088 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music50,647 Views221 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,665 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,732 Views17 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate55,202 Views166 Comments
You may also like...