It's been a long time coming, but Remy Ma is finally coming home this summer.
It appears that Chief Keef is a free man yet again. After just nine days in Chicago's Cook County Jail for failing a required drug test, Chief Keef was released from jail on Wednesday morning.
Aside from releasing a new Jadakiss-featured track today called “What Happened”, Maino is now making headlines for being arrested in New York City a couple weeks ago.
Lil Wayne Released From Hospital [Update: Wayne Tweets He's "Feeling A Lot Better"] Mar 19, 2013 at 06:00pm
Lil Wayne is heading home. The YMCMB boss has been released from the hospital after suffering from a seizure last week.Taking to twitter, the Young Money President, Mack Maine, tweeted the good news and thanking the staff at Cedars-Sinai hospital for Weez
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,585 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,461 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,446 Views64 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,312 Views71 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,612 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,377 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,231 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,384 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,612 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,931 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,485 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,076 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,910 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,133 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,594 Views245 Comments