Singer and former model Cassie definitely has the looks, but there have been doubts as to whether or not she has the chops as a singer.
Juicy J Reveals "Stay Trippy" Will Drop This Summer, Speaks On "Hottest MCs" List Mar 11, 2013 at 11:35am
Juicy J has been prepping his Taylor Gang debut, Stay Trippy, for some time now. We've heard a few songs off his upcoming album, most recently, we got The Weeknd-featured "One Of Those Nights" which was very well-received.
Will.i.am is currently prepping his fourth solo album, #willpower, and recently released the huge remix of his single "Scream & Shout," adding Diddy, Lil Wayne, Waka Flocka and Hit-Boy to the line-up. The release date for the album was revealed today, along
Delays are nothing new in the music industry, especially the rap game, so when J. Cole announced his album wouldn't be dropping as early as he had previously said, no one batted an eyelash.
Styles P delivered his last album, The World’s Most Hardest MC Project, not too long ago, but he's already got enough material for a new album.
Lupe Fiasco took to twitter earlier today to release the artwork for his mysterious release titled "ROTHKO (Yet For Computers)". In typical Lupe fashion, the Chi-town rapper deleted the tweet shortly after posting it, and provided little detail.
J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme In Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date Feb 22, 2013 at 04:08pm
J. Cole is keeping his name current, not only by dropping a free EP, Truly Yours, but doing interviews such as the one he did the other day with Power 106's Rikki Martinez.
Although Gucci Mane's newest mixtape, Trap God 2, only dropped last week, he's already begun promoting what's next: an album, this one in his "Trap House" series. Gucci took to Twitter last night to announce the LP, Trap House 3: The Guwop Edition. The al
Fans of the former Hot Boy, Turk, having been waiting quite a while for the rapper to make a return to the game.
Tyga had announced that his second official single off Hotel California would drop last week, on Valentine's Day, however February 14th came and went without "For The Road" featuring Chris Brown.
Mobb Deep's Havoc announces his 3rd LP, "13", will be dropping May 7th.We've heard a lot from the Mobb Deep camp recently, as they've been added to the list of performers at the upcoming Paid Dues Festival, as well as announcing their own reunion tour.One hal
New Art, Title & Release Date Revealed For LL Cool J's Album [Update: LL Cool J Pushes Up The Release Date] Feb 14, 2013 at 10:45pm
LL Cool J is still readying his return to the rap game, and certain things need tweaking it appears.
After expressing some label issues and personal problems he was having, Kid Cudi has announced some more positive news today as he revealed the release date for his highly anticipated album "INDICUD".
Pusha T just attended his first Grammy awards last night, and was quick to reveal new details of his debut solo album. While the Virginia rapper had previously mentioned the album, would be coming in early 2013, he revealed last night on the red carpet that M
A lot of big announcements came along with the Grammys last night. Not only did Drake announce his album title, but Pusha T gave an update on My Name Is My Name, as well Frank Ocean revealed he's working on a new album.
Fans have been waiting a fair amount of time for a new album from Shady Records' boss Eminem. We heard he was working on it in October, and we've heard various rumors and random details since, however nothing too concrete. Now Paul Rosenberg, Em's mana
On Thursday night, Gucci Mane and members of his Brick Squad crew allegedly attacked a strip club DJ who played a leaked track of his. It's possible this leaked track will appear on his new Trap God 2 mixtape, which he announced via Twitter this evening.
Ryan Leslie just dropped an album last October, but he's already preparing the follow up. After losing all of the master files on his laptop, and still having to pay a hefty reward for the returned computer, Ryan reportedly wrote the EP in only two days.
Waiting over a year since dropping Take Care, Drake has been living off of features since, and biding his time before dropping his next solo project. After getting a behind the scenes look at him filming the video for “Started
French Montana Says "Excuse My French" Will Be The "Album Of The Decade," Reveals Features Jan 31, 2013 at 03:35pm
The hype surrounding French Montana's debut album "Excuse My French" continues to grow. We've already heard the gigantic crew tracks "Pop That", and "Marble Floors", and French now promises that we'll see even more big guest appearances on the album.
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash1,938 Views10 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music19,552 Views145 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"1,996 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,554 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate46,861 Views146 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,892 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,042 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"44,515 Views124 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,999 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,311 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On58,325 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,093 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 120,227 Views376 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,033 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"75,959 Views250 Comments