We sensed this was coming, but now it's confirmed: Migos won't be dropping YRN Tha Album on the originally announced release date of June 16th. In a new press release, they announce that it's now scheduled to arrive on July 31.
In comments sections, Twitter mentions, forums and YouTube comments, Dom Kennedy's ravenous fan base have been fiending for new material for quite some time.
In February of LAST YEAR, Diddy announced that he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana. While we haven’t heard much about it ever since then, other than
New Weeknd Album Announced For August, Abel Tesfaye Calls Release Date "False" May 11, 2015 at 04:38pm
With all of the hype that's surrounded The Weeknd since his music began surfacing on blogs in early 2011, it's easy to forget that his one actual album, 2013's Kiss Land, underperformed both commercially and critically.
Although we recently heard Pusha T on Major Lazer's "Night Riders" and saw him cut his braids off, new solo music from the Virginia Beach rapper still hasn't happened since My Name Is My Name.
A$AP Rocky participated in another exclusive interview at the Red Bull Academy in Harlem Thursday night and spilled some news about his sophomore album A.L.L.A.
With the hilariously-titled first single from Miguel's upcoming album, "Coffee (Fucking)," arriving earlier this week, anticipation for his Kaleidoscope Dream follow-up has reached a fever pitch.
There have been a couple of reports regarding ASAP Rocky's release date for his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., giving us enough information that the album is indeed set for a May release.
Troy Ave’s long awaited Major Without A Label album now has an official release date. Troy took to the Hot 97 studios Tuesday night to announce that it will be arriving June 5th.
It's been just a little over eleven months since Lil Durk announced his debut album and shared the title with us, and now we have official artwork and a release date. Remember My Name will be out on June 2nd on Def Jam.
Ty Dolla $ign's Reported "Free T.C." Release Date Refuted By Atlantic Records Apr 15, 2015 at 06:55pm
Earlier today, a video in which Ty Dolla $ign announced his album release date was made public, but according Atlantic Records, the date mentioned in the clip is not official.
Back on Easter Sunday, news surfaced that A$AP Rocky’s highly anticipated A.L.L.A. (At.Long.Last.A$AP) album would be dropping on May 26th, according to Amazon’s pre-order page.
In February Audio Push announced that before we receive their highly anticipated debut album (led by the single "Quick Fast"), we would be getting another freebie: The Good Vibe Tribe mixtape.
At the end of March, we heard reports that a physical release of Drake's momentous mixtape, If You're Reading This It's Too Late would be making it's way into stores this April, and today, that report has been confirmed.Billboard has announced that D
All the way back in March 2013, N.O.R.E. called in to Sway In The Morning to announce that he and his old partner in crime, Capone, were about to start working on a new album.
The wait is almost over. Tonight, Revolt TV announced the release date to Meek Mill’s long overdue album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, and its much closer than you think.
The wait is almost over fans. Frank Ocean just took to his Tumblr page Monday night and hinted at the possible title and release date for what most likely is his next album.
Earlier in the week Ciara shared the “topless” artwork to her upcoming album Jackie, and now today she reveals when we’ll be able to hear it.
It looks like fans of The-Dream will have to wait just a little but longer to hear his Crown EP.
Business moves quick, and that's no exception for the rap world. From the hottest new signings, to movie deals, to album pushbacks, the industry is constantly in motion.
If you've been following Waka Flocka since the "O Let's Do It" days, you probably have a certain amount of nostalgia toward his Salute Me Or Shoot Me mixtape series.
Raekwon Announces Release Date For "F.I.L.A." [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Are Here] Mar 16, 2015 at 12:42pm
Raekwon's seventh studio album has been in the works for quite some time, and after several delays, the rapper has finally locked in a release date for Fly International Luxurious Art.
It's been over a year since Tinashe's last mixtape Black Water, but the singer will return to the mixtape circuit next week with the announcement of a new mixtape, Amethyst.
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"19,295 Views79 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"3,984 Views22 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight60,574 Views186 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2413,312 Views6 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers27,988 Views138 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church7,227 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms6,949 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow26,501 Views67 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City16,304 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds29,884 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support17,355 Views65 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show29,287 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"7,860 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed50,338 Views123 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer8,322 Views9 Comments