Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
Rumors started circulating last week about Big Sean and potential girl, Naya Rivera, (who stars in the T.V.
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
Jhené Aiko recently said in a interview that she's not currently dating any stars in the hip-hop/R&B world, but now we know that her sister might be. E! News reports that Mila J and Trey Songz are now a couple.
It was only two months ago that we reported on Drake and Rihanna dating "exclusively", following several public outings from the couple. Now US Weekly reports that the couple are no more, or at least, they're on a break.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
50 Cent, always the outspoken rapper, shared his thoughts on Diddy in a recent interview with GQ, which he managed to sum up neatly into one very short sentence.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
If you follow Kevin Gates on Instagram, you know the dude posts a lot of videos. Often times, it's just Gates chilling in the studio, spitting a few bars, or generally saying what's up. Every now and then you get some weird ass shit like this.
Christina Milian Working On "Tina Turn Up" Mixtape, Possibly Dating Lil Wayne Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28am
Rumors have been swirling the past few days that Lil Wayne's new boo thing is Christina Milian. The rumors were mainly driven by the two sitting side by side at the ESPYs, and holding hands together as they left the venue.
The past few months have not been kind to high profile couples in the hip-hop/R&B worlds, as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Ciara and Future and most recently, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have all called it quits at some point (Ciara and Future got back together though).
Chris Brown Talks On His Comeback After Rihanna Assault & Breaking Up With Karrueche For Rihanna Apr 2, 2013 at 11:52am
We hope you're not getting sick of Chris Brown just yet, as the r'n'b singer isn't quite done what seems to be like interview after interview.
Monday nights on VH1 (referred to as #MenaMondays by some) is one of the most exciting nights for reality TV due to the fact that is when the drama-filled Love & Hip-Hop airs, causing the "twitterverse"to be on tilt from 8PM-9PM.
Kevin McCall Says He Has Collaborations With Marilyn Manson & Talks On Working With Gucci Mane Sep 30, 2013 at 02:12pm
Kevin McCall is focused on finishing up his Sex Tape Part 2 EP, but we were able to catch up with the r'n'b singer in the studio last week.
Drake was a guest on BET's 106 & Park the day of his album release and he got interviewed by an old girlfriend, who's also from Toronto, Keyshia Chante.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
Iggy Azalea and A$AP Rocky were apparently together for a period of time, and are now apparently no longer together, so Iggy has decided to cross out her A$AP-dedicated tattoo.The Australian rapper spoke openly about her relationship with A$AP Rocky since the
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest1,179 Views11 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks2,708 Views5 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger2,583 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"10,562 Views48 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP920 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App5,159 Views15 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,426 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances12,323 Views26 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,487 Views174 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,122 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,544 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"20,128 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"8,312 Views60 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,594 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,875 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,067 Views
- Word On The Street: ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."3,770 Views
- ASAP Rocky Freestyles On Sway In The Morning7,854 Views