Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
The past few months have not been kind to high profile couples in the hip-hop/R&B worlds, as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Ciara and Future and most recently, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have all called it quits at some point (Ciara and Future got back together though).
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
Jhené Aiko recently said in a interview that she's not currently dating any stars in the hip-hop/R&B world, but now we know that her sister might be. E! News reports that Mila J and Trey Songz are now a couple.
Christina Milian Working On "Tina Turn Up" Mixtape, Possibly Dating Lil Wayne Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28am
Rumors have been swirling the past few days that Lil Wayne's new boo thing is Christina Milian. The rumors were mainly driven by the two sitting side by side at the ESPYs, and holding hands together as they left the venue.
50 Cent, always the outspoken rapper, shared his thoughts on Diddy in a recent interview with GQ, which he managed to sum up neatly into one very short sentence.
It was only two months ago that we reported on Drake and Rihanna dating "exclusively", following several public outings from the couple. Now US Weekly reports that the couple are no more, or at least, they're on a break.
Monday nights on VH1 (referred to as #MenaMondays by some) is one of the most exciting nights for reality TV due to the fact that is when the drama-filled Love & Hip-Hop airs, causing the "twitterverse"to be on tilt from 8PM-9PM.
Kevin McCall Says He Has Collaborations With Marilyn Manson & Talks On Working With Gucci Mane Sep 30, 2013 at 02:12pm
Kevin McCall is focused on finishing up his Sex Tape Part 2 EP, but we were able to catch up with the r'n'b singer in the studio last week.
Drake is pretty open about his relationships and flings, as his music usually incorporates the females in his life. It seems even when he was 14 years old he was writing tracks about his girls.
Chris Brown and Rihanna finally re-emerged as a couple publicly quite recently.
Rumors started circulating last week about Big Sean and potential girl, Naya Rivera, (who stars in the T.V.
Chris Brown Talks On His Comeback After Rihanna Assault & Breaking Up With Karrueche For Rihanna Apr 2, 2013 at 11:52am
We hope you're not getting sick of Chris Brown just yet, as the r'n'b singer isn't quite done what seems to be like interview after interview.
Iggy Azalea and A$AP Rocky were apparently together for a period of time, and are now apparently no longer together, so Iggy has decided to cross out her A$AP-dedicated tattoo.The Australian rapper spoke openly about her relationship with A$AP Rocky since the
Rihanna and Chris Brown have had a very public relationship, filled with extreme ups and downs. Since Brown's assault on Rihanna in 2009, things obviously cooled down between the two pop stars.
Rihanna has nabbed herself yet another cover, this time for Rolling Stone's March issue.Rih Rih discusses her rekindled relationship with Chris Brown, check out an excerpt of that below, as well as her cover.“I decided it was more important for me to be happ
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show597 Views1 Comment
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."769 Views3 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record6,268 Views47 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz6,577 Views80 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers1,840 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."11,625 Views17 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"2,945 Views10 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"6,335 Views38 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,869 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,369 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award10,548 Views95 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 8,669 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,115 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,824 Views21 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,397 Views8 Comments
You may also like...