The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
If you follow Kevin Gates on Instagram, you know the dude posts a lot of videos. Often times, it's just Gates chilling in the studio, spitting a few bars, or generally saying what's up. Every now and then you get some weird ass shit like this.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
The past few months have not been kind to high profile couples in the hip-hop/R&B worlds, as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Ciara and Future and most recently, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have all called it quits at some point (Ciara and Future got back together though).
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
Jhené Aiko recently said in a interview that she's not currently dating any stars in the hip-hop/R&B world, but now we know that her sister might be. E! News reports that Mila J and Trey Songz are now a couple.
Christina Milian Working On "Tina Turn Up" Mixtape, Possibly Dating Lil Wayne Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28am
Rumors have been swirling the past few days that Lil Wayne's new boo thing is Christina Milian. The rumors were mainly driven by the two sitting side by side at the ESPYs, and holding hands together as they left the venue.
50 Cent, always the outspoken rapper, shared his thoughts on Diddy in a recent interview with GQ, which he managed to sum up neatly into one very short sentence.
It was only two months ago that we reported on Drake and Rihanna dating "exclusively", following several public outings from the couple. Now US Weekly reports that the couple are no more, or at least, they're on a break.
Monday nights on VH1 (referred to as #MenaMondays by some) is one of the most exciting nights for reality TV due to the fact that is when the drama-filled Love & Hip-Hop airs, causing the "twitterverse"to be on tilt from 8PM-9PM.
In the second part of their interview with Ellen, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis talk about their respective relationships, and Lewis reveals that his sister was one of those couples that got married during his set, while Macklemore reveals he's engaged.
Kevin McCall Says He Has Collaborations With Marilyn Manson & Talks On Working With Gucci Mane Sep 30, 2013 at 02:12pm
Kevin McCall is focused on finishing up his Sex Tape Part 2 EP, but we were able to catch up with the r'n'b singer in the studio last week.
Drake is pretty open about his relationships and flings, as his music usually incorporates the females in his life. It seems even when he was 14 years old he was writing tracks about his girls.
Drake was a guest on BET's 106 & Park the day of his album release and he got interviewed by an old girlfriend, who's also from Toronto, Keyshia Chante.
Chris Brown and Rihanna finally re-emerged as a couple publicly quite recently.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"2,958 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather11,241 Views24 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date32,281 Views108 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now10,508 Views23 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"2,685 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"3,886 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,700 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,186 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,612 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best6,712 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million5,780 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande28,807 Views114 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,335 Views21 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast43,846 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,028 Views0 Comments