The dating rumors between La Flame and RiRi have definitely died down substantially since badgalriri took to Instagram to purportedly explain why she's still single.
Yesterday we saw The Weeknd and model Bella Hadid step out in the public sphere, holding hands, basically announcing their relationship to the world. We've also heard rumors recently that Karrueche Tran and Future's famed DJ, DJ Esco, might be dating.
Back when the Common-Drake beef was happening, it was rumored that tennis player Serena Williams played a part-- she was coupled up with Common before the two parted ways, and then she reportedly linked up with Drizzy.
The ladies love Drake. He's been an in-demand bachelor since his days as Wheelchair Jimmy on "Degrassi." Girls would be throwing themselves at the charismatic, talented, & biracial Drake even if he weren't a megastar.
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
We all know Nicki Minaj has moved on from her former boyfriend of 12 years, Safaree Samuels, as she's been very public about her relationship with Meek Mill. The two are constantly posing together for the 'gram and they even bring out each other at their
Amber Rose is currently promoting a new book she's releasing, "How To Be A Bad Bitch," and hit up Power 106 in L.A. for a radio interview which focuses on the new book, her son, her new relationship with Machine Gun Kelly and more.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
If you follow Kevin Gates on Instagram, you know the dude posts a lot of videos. Often times, it's just Gates chilling in the studio, spitting a few bars, or generally saying what's up. Every now and then you get some weird ass shit like this.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,957 Views55 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit6,022 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,899 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,269 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,603 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,704 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped55,450 Views191 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,195 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,787 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,382 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,133 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,870 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,711 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,242 Views63 Comments