Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
If you follow Kevin Gates on Instagram, you know the dude posts a lot of videos. Often times, it's just Gates chilling in the studio, spitting a few bars, or generally saying what's up. Every now and then you get some weird ass shit like this.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
The past few months have not been kind to high profile couples in the hip-hop/R&B worlds, as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Ciara and Future and most recently, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have all called it quits at some point (Ciara and Future got back together though).
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
Jhené Aiko recently said in a interview that she's not currently dating any stars in the hip-hop/R&B world, but now we know that her sister might be. E! News reports that Mila J and Trey Songz are now a couple.
Christina Milian Working On "Tina Turn Up" Mixtape, Possibly Dating Lil Wayne Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28am
Rumors have been swirling the past few days that Lil Wayne's new boo thing is Christina Milian. The rumors were mainly driven by the two sitting side by side at the ESPYs, and holding hands together as they left the venue.
50 Cent, always the outspoken rapper, shared his thoughts on Diddy in a recent interview with GQ, which he managed to sum up neatly into one very short sentence.
It was only two months ago that we reported on Drake and Rihanna dating "exclusively", following several public outings from the couple. Now US Weekly reports that the couple are no more, or at least, they're on a break.
Monday nights on VH1 (referred to as #MenaMondays by some) is one of the most exciting nights for reality TV due to the fact that is when the drama-filled Love & Hip-Hop airs, causing the "twitterverse"to be on tilt from 8PM-9PM.
In the second part of their interview with Ellen, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis talk about their respective relationships, and Lewis reveals that his sister was one of those couples that got married during his set, while Macklemore reveals he's engaged.
Kevin McCall Says He Has Collaborations With Marilyn Manson & Talks On Working With Gucci Mane Sep 30, 2013 at 02:12pm
Kevin McCall is focused on finishing up his Sex Tape Part 2 EP, but we were able to catch up with the r'n'b singer in the studio last week.
Drake is pretty open about his relationships and flings, as his music usually incorporates the females in his life. It seems even when he was 14 years old he was writing tracks about his girls.
Drake was a guest on BET's 106 & Park the day of his album release and he got interviewed by an old girlfriend, who's also from Toronto, Keyshia Chante.
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police388 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 306,351 Views27 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,639 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,004 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,045 Views38 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,020 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,103 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,255 Views92 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,458 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song24,807 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,860 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,337 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,335 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,314 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,434 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)384 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,941 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,496 Views