Back when the Common-Drake beef was happening, it was rumored that tennis player Serena Williams played a part-- she was coupled up with Common before the two parted ways, and then she reportedly linked up with Drizzy.
The ladies love Drake. He's been an in-demand bachelor since his days as Wheelchair Jimmy on "Degrassi." Girls would be throwing themselves at the charismatic, talented, & biracial Drake even if he weren't a megastar.
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
We all know Nicki Minaj has moved on from her former boyfriend of 12 years, Safaree Samuels, as she's been very public about her relationship with Meek Mill. The two are constantly posing together for the 'gram and they even bring out each other at their
Amber Rose is currently promoting a new book she's releasing, "How To Be A Bad Bitch," and hit up Power 106 in L.A. for a radio interview which focuses on the new book, her son, her new relationship with Machine Gun Kelly and more.
Lil Wayne and Christina Milian's relationship isn't exactly a secret, but both parties turn pretty coy when asked about it. What Milian won't say publicly is pronounced loud and clear by here new tattoo -- a declaration of her love for Weezy.
The relationship between Christina Milian and Lil Wayne remains mysterious. Is it strictly business, with Weezy F helping give Milian a much-needed publicity and/or career boost, or is it a matter of two Young Money artists in lurve?
Earlier this morning during Kanye West's interview with The Breakfast Club he may have let the cat out of the bag concerning the infamous Tyga x Kylie Jenner relationship. That being said, T-Raww is hopping on the bandwagon with his latest Instagram post.
Although Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill have been looking cozy all over Instagram, and they were seen just about everywhere together over NBA All-Star Weekend in NYC, Nicki has yet to confirm that they're officially boo'd up.
For everyone wanting to find out more details about Kevin Gates fucking his cousin (I see you), TMZ has got you.
If you follow Kevin Gates on Instagram, you know the dude posts a lot of videos. Often times, it's just Gates chilling in the studio, spitting a few bars, or generally saying what's up. Every now and then you get some weird ass shit like this.
Khloe Kardashian Says She Dated French Montana When She Was "Lonely & Destructive" Dec 30, 2014 at 03:22pm
We know this is the news you've been dying for today. Why was Khloe Kardashian dating French Montana? We can finally answer the question that's sure to have been bubbling in your mind for awhile now. Or not.
The self-proclaimed Baddest Bitch Trina paid a visit to The Breakfast Club this morning, and Charlmagne Tha God didn't hesitate to get right into the French Montana drama and her new single "Fuck Love," which is supposedly about French.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
The past few months have not been kind to high profile couples in the hip-hop/R&B worlds, as Tyga and Blac Chyna, Ciara and Future and most recently, Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose have all called it quits at some point (Ciara and Future got back together though).
A few weeks removed from Soulja Boy claiming he had relations with K. Michelle, the former "Love & Hip-Hop" star has denied the comments live on The Breakfast Club. “You can giggle on these nuts," said Michelle.
Jhené Aiko recently said in a interview that she's not currently dating any stars in the hip-hop/R&B world, but now we know that her sister might be. E! News reports that Mila J and Trey Songz are now a couple.
Christina Milian Working On "Tina Turn Up" Mixtape, Possibly Dating Lil Wayne Jul 18, 2014 at 09:28am
Rumors have been swirling the past few days that Lil Wayne's new boo thing is Christina Milian. The rumors were mainly driven by the two sitting side by side at the ESPYs, and holding hands together as they left the venue.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"0 Views0 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest4,851 Views9 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days4,288 Views31 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest12,327 Views55 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal17,667 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,622 Views24 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"25,096 Views78 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,842 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date52,905 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,329 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,264 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,851 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,274 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,712 Views46 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party13,050 Views49 Comments
You may also like...