Stream Ashtrays & Heartbreaks "Mixtape", the newest drop from Snoop Dogg which features Drake, Major Lazer, Miley Cyrus, Rita Ora, etc.. The cut was released on Thursday, June 20th, 2013.
2012 was an eye-opening year for Snoop Dogg. So much so that the West Coast rapper held a press conference in July to publicly announce that, after spending some time in the Caribbean island of Jamaica, he was a changed man.
Projections For First Week Sales Of Snoop Dogg's "Reincarnated" & Will.i.am's "#willpower" Apr 24, 2013 at 04:57pm
Snoop Dogg and Will.i.am's respective albums were released this past week, and both the OG rapper and mainstream artist are not looking like they'll be selling vast amounts in their first week.
Snoop Dogg Talks On Reggae Move, "High School" Movie Sequel With Wiz Khalifa & 4/20 Mansion Party Apr 24, 2013 at 01:22pm
The final product of Snoop Dogg's venture into reggae, Reincarnated, was released yesterday. The rapper has been in full-on reggae mode for a while now, after his trip to Jamaica spiritualized him.
Snoop Dogg Details Inspiration Behind "No Guns Allowed" & Explains Featuring His Daughter, Cori B Mar 22, 2013 at 12:04pm
Snoop Dogg has done what some may call a 180 when it comes to his music. From his gangster persona which was cultivated in the '90s, he's now propounding Rastafarian views of "love and positivity," as he says.
As Snoop Dogg changes his musical output, he has also changed some of his socio-political views, including his faith and thoughts on gun control.
Snoop Dogg talks about his upcoming documentary/album, "Reincarnated," Suge Knight, working with Diplo and more during an in-depth interview with DJ Skee.What do y'all think of this video?
After appearing on a new Dogg Pound track released earlier today, The Dogfather has now announced the official release date for his Reincarnated reggae project.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"620 Views3 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments