Although it's likely a long road to complete recovery for comedian and actor Tracy Morgan, good news arrives today that Morgan has finally left the hospital and entered into a physical rehab facility.
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
It looks like Chris Brown will have to extend his stay at the Malibu Treatment Facility.
It's common knowledge that Chief Keef's raps have gone downhill, especially with the release of his past two mixtapes, Bang Pt. 2 and Almighty So, which were less than sub-par, and we're not even sure they even satisfied the biggest of Keef's fans.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
After turning down a plea deal from the prosecutors a few weeks back, Chris Brown was back in court on Monday and found out that he will NOT be going to jail, as the prosecutors were originally asking.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
The ongoing Lamar Odom saga continues, as he was spotted by TMZ reporters as he was leaving a restaurant and he said he does not have a drug problem.This comes after LO caught a DUI and then apparently checked himself into rehab, and then left rehab only a day
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music10,637 Views21 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles9,931 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL27,122 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?14,199 Views63 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,174 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks4,845 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,654 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,637 Views21 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,462 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram28,936 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,249 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,056 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,481 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,926 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,377 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views