Young Buck is getting off pretty easy for his recent attempt at piss forgery.
Although it's likely a long road to complete recovery for comedian and actor Tracy Morgan, good news arrives today that Morgan has finally left the hospital and entered into a physical rehab facility.
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
It looks like Chris Brown will have to extend his stay at the Malibu Treatment Facility.
It's common knowledge that Chief Keef's raps have gone downhill, especially with the release of his past two mixtapes, Bang Pt. 2 and Almighty So, which were less than sub-par, and we're not even sure they even satisfied the biggest of Keef's fans.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
After turning down a plea deal from the prosecutors a few weeks back, Chris Brown was back in court on Monday and found out that he will NOT be going to jail, as the prosecutors were originally asking.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
The ongoing Lamar Odom saga continues, as he was spotted by TMZ reporters as he was leaving a restaurant and he said he does not have a drug problem.This comes after LO caught a DUI and then apparently checked himself into rehab, and then left rehab only a day
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,992 Views18 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"13,424 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4012,709 Views57 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,334 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,079 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,373 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,957 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,430 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,901 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,034 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,135 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,443 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”25,945 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,271 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,835 Views113 Comments