Although it's likely a long road to complete recovery for comedian and actor Tracy Morgan, good news arrives today that Morgan has finally left the hospital and entered into a physical rehab facility.
If TMZ's sources are to be believed, Chris Brown has gotten himself thrown out of rehab for violating the facility's "internal rules." This means that Brown is no longer in accordance with the terms of his parole and will now need to head back to jail.
It looks like Chris Brown will have to extend his stay at the Malibu Treatment Facility.
It's common knowledge that Chief Keef's raps have gone downhill, especially with the release of his past two mixtapes, Bang Pt. 2 and Almighty So, which were less than sub-par, and we're not even sure they even satisfied the biggest of Keef's fans.
Chris Brown is currently serving 90 days in rehab for anger management, while Chris has so far been obeying the rules of the facility, giving up smoking weed, and taking the necessary prescribed medications, there's one rule that may have not been clear enough
After turning down a plea deal from the prosecutors a few weeks back, Chris Brown was back in court on Monday and found out that he will NOT be going to jail, as the prosecutors were originally asking.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chris Brown has taken a page out of Lindsey Lohan's playbook in hopes to avoid jail time. A day after being released from police custody following an assault charge from this past weekend in Washington D.C., Chris Brown has decided to check himself into
Gucci Mane Apologizes For Recent Behaviour, Cites Addiction & Plans To Check Into Rehab Sep 22, 2013 at 12:49pm
Things haven't been going so well for Gucci Mane as of late. He was arrested in Atlanta last week after threatening police officers who responded to a neighbour's complaint of "irregular behaviour" from him.
The ongoing Lamar Odom saga continues, as he was spotted by TMZ reporters as he was leaving a restaurant and he said he does not have a drug problem.This comes after LO caught a DUI and then apparently checked himself into rehab, and then left rehab only a day
Lamar Odom Checks Into A Rehab Center [Update: He's Not In Rehab, Khloe's Worried] Sep 5, 2013 at 03:35pm
Following the urging of his wife and family, Lamar Odom has checked himself into a rehab facility for drug and alcohol abuse. Lamar Odom has checked himself into a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center, two sources confirm to PEOPLE. "He realized he need
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab2,647 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old7,554 Views37 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September7,518 Views65 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose20,312 Views71 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20154,612 Views8 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 17,445 Views38 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,248 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt14,440 Views47 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week56,704 Views338 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,931 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,495 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st17,115 Views51 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 14,926 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)7,137 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week57,615 Views245 Comments