"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 295 Views1 Comment
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal26,738 Views106 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release3,327 Views47 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 5,240 Views47 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,092 Views21 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20155,326 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter4,556 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,377 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,254 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets9,999 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight11,571 Views38 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release9,158 Views24 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q11,798 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,628 Views69 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,774 Views20 Comments
You may also like...