Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"6,839 Views24 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight617 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,009 Views6 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"17,954 Views135 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,762 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"6,476 Views54 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram20,389 Views58 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,114 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,805 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,802 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,118 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,551 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,941 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,715 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour19,134 Views34 Comments
You may also like...