"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"3,431 Views50 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support8,133 Views92 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists22,244 Views156 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company19,343 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"14,915 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac10,623 Views80 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work29,687 Views99 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,343 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,857 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?8,136 Views33 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,430 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,847 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views22,275 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop14,486 Views77 Comments