Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"295 Views1 Comment
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,441 Views4 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party3,722 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,750 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,705 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August25,617 Views141 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach8,052 Views12 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,813 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,429 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold8,931 Views144 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,462 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,236 Views61 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,512 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty18,910 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,317 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,474 Views