Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)680 Views1 Comment
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL1,503 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape6,434 Views16 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them2,495 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,951 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)706 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,138 Views10 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death12,126 Views36 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,188 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape10,487 Views59 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album28,542 Views148 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,249 Views58 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,651 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,815 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,927 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video4,008 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation347 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club403 Views