"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,341 Views36 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,375 Views50 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,083 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,116 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In33,952 Views144 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,246 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,183 Views102 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,263 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,099 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,765 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,494 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,874 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,570 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,084 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,059 Views6 Comments