It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04pm
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
- #TBT: Ludacris55 Views1 Comment
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances1,025 Views6 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."7,022 Views91 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,097 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More1,674 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"13,804 Views27 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,841 Views47 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA2,778 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7,851 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample9,136 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show13,664 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."17,985 Views27 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record35,508 Views145 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz23,435 Views152 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,679 Views0 Comments