It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01 PM
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04 PM
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da1,493 Views15 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP1,618 Views3 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky3,505 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title13,115 Views86 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram19,347 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,170 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop21,364 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,842 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance28,369 Views112 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,570 Views26 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,539 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,546 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,507 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,646 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts7,121 Views21 Comments