It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04pm
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest2,574 Views17 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal15,286 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"6,677 Views20 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,338 Views75 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,645 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date48,696 Views198 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,953 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,770 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,383 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness11,890 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed10,882 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party11,601 Views45 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,124 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,297 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs10,039 Views28 Comments
You may also like...