It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04pm
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,589 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,354 Views80 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,084 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist7,992 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,822 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,253 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,803 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,225 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,580 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,299 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,165 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,352 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,494 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers648 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,689 Views42 Comments