It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04pm
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail4,019 Views25 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder3,990 Views20 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week11,723 Views91 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,223 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic6,564 Views29 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"2,719 Views10 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"12,316 Views118 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,123 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged8,852 Views39 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,032 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,483 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,128 Views32 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"13,677 Views125 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,081 Views50 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,533 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Raz Fresco "Up North" Video559 Views