There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
Protest Against Rick Ross' "U.O.E.N.O." Lyrics To Take Place Outside Reebok Store In NYC [Update: Ross Apologizes Again] Apr 4, 2013 at 01:04pm
Although Rick Ross attempted at an apology for his "U.O.E.N.O." lyrics, he didn't really come through with one, instead calling the controversy surrounding his line a "misunderstanding." Protesters aren't sympathizing with Rozay though, and now UltraViolet
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,653 Views42 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,744 Views16 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,556 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,025 Views110 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,941 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,248 Views121 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,804 Views91 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,391 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus16,780 Views86 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,697 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works468 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,184 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,426 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,987 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,997 Views0 Comments