"If Pirus & Crips, all got along."
Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st1,935 Views11 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 7,008 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)4,501 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week35,470 Views183 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker5,916 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash16,297 Views48 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade24,993 Views48 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill17,275 Views54 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash18,473 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music49,470 Views219 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,598 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,659 Views17 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate54,706 Views164 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,992 Views1 Comment
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,627 Views0 Comments