Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj10,680 Views63 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal65,445 Views421 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"58,300 Views136 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"44,436 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,627 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,390 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"34,320 Views149 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,732 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,857 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram28,463 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,986 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,412 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,170 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,608 Views29 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,591 Views47 Comments
You may also like...