Kendrick Lamar is a very serious dude, even when he's starring in a shoe commercial.
There’s no better time to celebrate Reebok’s milestone anniversary - the iconic Reebok PUMP sneaker has been around for 25 years – than during the NCAA Basketball’s March Madness.
It appears Kendrick Lamar is the latest rapper to cash in on an endorsement deal. Tonight, it was revealed that K. Dot is the newest member of the Reebok Classics squad.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
Swizz Beatz' sneaker style is rubbing off on Alicia Keys.
Rick Ross may have lost his Reebok deal over all that "U.O.E.N.O." lyric controversy, but he's still supporting the brand and rocking his Reeboks, so he says in a new interview, "I'm still supporting Reebok. I'm still wearing Reebok.
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Reebok CEO Reportedly Says Rick Ross Is A "Great Guy" But Has "Stupid Advisors" May 1, 2013 at 12:23pm
We've already heard from Rick Ross himself in regards to his endorsement deal with Reebok going south, but now Reebok's CEO, Uli Becker, has shared a few words about Ricky Rozay.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Tyga Talks On Rick Ross Getting Dropped By Reebok & "Hotel California" Sales Projections Apr 15, 2013 at 01:01pm
Tyga recently took a trip to New York, and while there he hit up Power 105's The Breakfast Club for a 20-minute chat about his new album, Hotel California, and the sales projections for it, Rick Ross' Reebok debacle, as well as if Chris Brown and Drake's beef
- 10 Essential Father Tracks1,941 Views6 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork4,534 Views13 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,158 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,475 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 184,786 Views23 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,337 Views27 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,183 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,074 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,540 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,788 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,169 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August39,478 Views182 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,363 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,840 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled3,077 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,772 Views