Eminem nearly died from a methadone overdose in December 2007. It was a defining moment that chartered the course he would take as he recorded his next two albums, 2009's Relapse and 2010's Recovery.
On "Talkin' 2 Myself" from Recovery, Eminem spoke of a time when he almost took aim at Lil Wayne and Kanye West on record. Speaking to Big Boy in an interview with Power 106, Em went into more detail about those feelings at the time.
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"6,892 Views60 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"2,477 Views33 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape5,694 Views19 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,077 Views36 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album23,889 Views102 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance96,650 Views250 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape8,752 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring42,876 Views226 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More10,676 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee14,824 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign To Release "Airplane Mode" Mixtape Tomorrow10,143 Views33 Comments
- Rihanna Named One Of "The Greats" By NYTimes Style Magazine3,811 Views34 Comments
- Lil Durk & Dej Loaf: "Next Big Hip-Hop Couple"29,473 Views68 Comments