Eminem nearly died from a methadone overdose in December 2007. It was a defining moment that chartered the course he would take as he recorded his next two albums, 2009's Relapse and 2010's Recovery.
On "Talkin' 2 Myself" from Recovery, Eminem spoke of a time when he almost took aim at Lil Wayne and Kanye West on record. Speaking to Big Boy in an interview with Power 106, Em went into more detail about those feelings at the time.
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers801 Views22 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music2,444 Views10 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History1,623 Views14 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In17,224 Views111 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week2,695 Views13 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"13,342 Views80 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,813 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,036 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,474 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,264 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 6,537 Views61 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"4,597 Views19 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,062 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,443 Views5 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"47,116 Views401 Comments
You may also like...