We're seeing a lot of Spotify records being broken these days, which says more about the prevalence of streaming than anything, but while Drake and Kendrick's recent triumphs could be seen from a mile away, Wiz Khalifa's new records are rather surprising.
Well that didn’t take long. According to reports (& Top Dawg), Kendrick Lamar’s sophomore album, To Pimp A Butterfly, has already set the record for most album streams in a day.
Every Song Off Drake's "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" Is Charting On Billboard Feb 26, 2015 at 09:47am
Over the weekend, on Charts Don't Lie, we saw how basically half of Drake's new project was charting on Billboard's Hot 100.
Ariana Grande & Jessie J Re-Recording Brandy & Monica's "The Boy Is Mine" [Update: Jessie J Says It's Not Happening] Nov 24, 2014 at 05:22pm
Brandy & Monica ruled the '90s, and their song "The Boy Is Mine" was a big part of that. Earlier this year when word came out that Iggy Azalea and Keyshia Cole were remaking "Mo Money Mo Problems," the backlash was high.
Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
Chris Bosh gets a lot of flack for unknowingly making funny faces during photos, and generally giving off the wrong impression, but recently he was involved in something cool as Childish Gambino recorded his latest album at Bosh's house.
As part of FUSE's Crate Diggers series, Evidence of Dilated Peoples discusses his record collection as well as his collaboration with Kanye West on "Last Call". What do y'all think of this video?
As part of Mass Appeal's "Rhythm Roulette" series, Statik Selektah selects several records while blindfolded and proceeds to make a beat sampling them all. How do you feel about the production here?
Priority Records Re-Launching, Harry Fraud Signs With The Label [Update: Harry Fraud Clarifies Deal] Jul 23, 2013 at 12:50pm
With help from the internet there's been a surge of rappers popping up, so it's a great time for labels to form, or re-form, as the case may be.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 302,723 Views14 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,208 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,129 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,341 Views32 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,380 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,823 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,596 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,234 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,696 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,698 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,942 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,019 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,120 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,349 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,681 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)298 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,576 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,414 Views