The rap industry moves quick, and September was no exception. We saw the hip hop culture bleed into New York's Fashion Week, most notably when Kanye West debuted some new music at his Yeezy Season 2 show.
There is much we can learn from rap Instagram, much to read between the lines as rappers attempt to craft their image without pesky publicists looking over their shoulder. This week was an eclectic one in the hip hop world.
It was yet another big week on Instagram. PartyNextDoor got in the studio with with Noah Shebib, 50 Cent posed with the dude who got pistol whipped by Rick Ross, and Kehlani, Kylie Jenner, Beyonce, and Karrueche were up to their usual bag of tricks.
The VMAs were the biggest event of the week providing an opportunity for the lovely ladies of hip hop to rock their most revealing and/or over-the-top outfits. Naturally, Tinashe came out on top.
There is much we can learn from rap Instagram, much to read between the lines as rappers attempt to craft their image without pesky publicists looking over their shoulder.
Last night, industry heavy-hitters, tastemakers and writers packed into a room in NYC's Jungle City Studios to get a sneak peek at Kid Ink's upcoming album Full Speed, due out February 3rd via RCA.
After a long night of performances, single debuts, and a fair amount controversy, the 2014 American Music Awards is finally over. We'll be making some show footage available once ABC gets their official videos uploaded.
We're now five days removed from the annual Fool's Gold Day Off in New York, when Fool's Gold takes over the city streets to bring fans together with some great live performances.
Hot 97's Summer Jam 2014 took over New Jersery's Met Life stadium last night, with plenty of rappers and artists gathering there for the event, some tapped specifically by Hot 97, some surprise performers, and some, like Rihanna and Fat Joe, were just there to
Summer Jam Recap: Performances From Chris Brown, A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar & More Jun 5, 2013 at 04:24pm
HotNewHipHop.Com was on site the day of Hot 97's Summer Jam concert, which took place this past Sunday on June 2nd. We brought the whole team down to cover the event, including the Festival Village stage, of which we were a sponsor!
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today7,045 Views55 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More4,252 Views23 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems17,006 Views84 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival9,665 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,702 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,426 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye33,370 Views101 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far22,031 Views134 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay32,014 Views138 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,374 Views41 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"40,926 Views176 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,763 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,517 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,965 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,925 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,318 Views