King Los Announces New Deal With RCA, Debut Album Executive Produced By Diddy Oct 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Earlier today we premiered a new record from former Bad Boy rapper King Los, "Only One Of Me." Along with the new single, Los had some big news to share; he inked a deal with RCA for himself and the After Platinum imprint.
HotNewHipHop sits down with Kid Ink where we chop it up about his debut album with RCA, his music reaching fans overseas, and more.How does this compare to Kid Ink's previous work?Did y'all catch Kid Ink's latest visual for Kid Ink Feat.
Recently we were able to chop it up with Kid Ink, who dropped off a huge banger of a single today, "Show Me" with Chris Brown.
Check out episode 1 documenting the rise of new RCA/Sony signee Lantana. Lantana, named after the street he grew up on in Cincinnati, is currently stirring up airwaves with his street anthem, “All Hustle, No Luck”. Peep the official music video here.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia2,571 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers7,664 Views53 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music7,287 Views22 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,175 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In34,779 Views146 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week4,345 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"22,661 Views104 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,282 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,170 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,784 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,506 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,926 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,611 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,120 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,093 Views6 Comments