King Los Announces New Deal With RCA, Debut Album Executive Produced By Diddy Oct 23, 2014 at 02:07pm
Earlier today we premiered a new record from former Bad Boy rapper King Los, "Only One Of Me." Along with the new single, Los had some big news to share; he inked a deal with RCA for himself and the After Platinum imprint.
HotNewHipHop sits down with Kid Ink where we chop it up about his debut album with RCA, his music reaching fans overseas, and more.How does this compare to Kid Ink's previous work?Did y'all catch Kid Ink's latest visual for Kid Ink Feat.
Recently we were able to chop it up with Kid Ink, who dropped off a huge banger of a single today, "Show Me" with Chris Brown.
Check out episode 1 documenting the rise of new RCA/Sony signee Lantana. Lantana, named after the street he grew up on in Cincinnati, is currently stirring up airwaves with his street anthem, “All Hustle, No Luck”. Peep the official music video here.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"5,345 Views18 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram66,924 Views313 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,896 Views41 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG62,714 Views120 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked60,996 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done24,938 Views90 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,906 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,739 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,782 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,524 Views56 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,473 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,992 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,454 Views25 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,465 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,148 Views17 Comments
You may also like...