Stream Hello Brooklyn, the newest drop from Razah which features Maino, Troy Ave & Uncle Murda. The cut was released on Friday, February 7th, 2014. Things are looking better for Razah with each new release, which Hello Brooklyn has proven yet again.
Give Stay Down a spin - it's a new offering from Lil Boosie, featuring B.G. & Razah. It was dropped on Sunday, February 13th, 2011. Lil Boosie's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Stay Down.
Give Heartbreaker a spin - it's a new offering from Razah, featuring Sheek Louch. It was dropped on Friday, September 3rd, 2010. Razah's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Heartbreaker.
Check out Keys to The City (Remix), the latest from Razah. The track was released on Sunday, April 11th, 2010. Razah's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Keys to The City (Remix) is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,798 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram55,150 Views273 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B9,049 Views38 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG58,104 Views119 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked58,090 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,881 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,810 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks18,021 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,631 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,359 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,298 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,712 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,260 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,378 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,035 Views16 Comments