Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems4,321 Views56 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival5,338 Views26 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,673 Views16 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,701 Views12 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye21,811 Views85 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,815 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay23,463 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,330 Views38 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"28,590 Views159 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,667 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,112 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,338 Views33 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,578 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,502 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,368 Views