Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years1,443 Views13 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop495 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"7,490 Views38 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail3,610 Views17 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album4,882 Views17 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"9,746 Views105 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,275 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"9,065 Views20 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set7,613 Views19 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean10,684 Views101 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,714 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram19,181 Views62 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist6,885 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,484 Views48 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter34,955 Views61 Comments
You may also like...