Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week16,194 Views108 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 11,466 Views2 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison3,306 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st8,049 Views26 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 9,167 Views34 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)5,314 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week41,512 Views217 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker6,933 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash18,097 Views52 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade27,626 Views54 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill19,177 Views55 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash19,828 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music52,080 Views222 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,719 Views11 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,813 Views17 Comments
You may also like...