Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour56 Views0 Comments
- Creator, Cast of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots887 Views9 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May469 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli561 Views0 Comments
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”2,893 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks6,288 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years59,547 Views159 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project6,297 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,249 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract10,849 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?34,669 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West20,335 Views96 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp7,550 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace19,419 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal261 Views