Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- A New 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 Rumored To Release This Year2 Views0 Comments
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"2,478 Views22 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,661 Views8 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"10,355 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,592 Views23 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland19,174 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,977 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne38,482 Views172 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,820 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour7,079 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"9,111 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World23,529 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,887 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex5,031 Views53 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.132,514 Views53 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,341 Views