Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In2 Views0 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week410 Views5 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"5,152 Views54 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself1,333 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"2,044 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,223 Views5 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,077 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 5,342 Views56 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"3,720 Views18 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake6,034 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,010 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"42,422 Views389 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?27,900 Views166 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,737 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,947 Views20 Comments
You may also like...