Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,372 Views17 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP2,977 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,288 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,264 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,115 Views19 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties13,833 Views38 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne35,770 Views169 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,694 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,644 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,567 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World21,857 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,069 Views29 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,816 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.130,537 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"40,353 Views63 Comments
You may also like...