Reports have been circulating about B2K singer Raz-B, who was allegedly on life support following an attack that took place in China while the singer was out there to perform.
Raz-B On Life Support After Bottle Attack [Update: Raz-B Is Off Life Support & Stable] Aug 18, 2013 at 06:38pm
Former B2K member Raz-B is currently in a coma at a hospital in China after he was hit in the face with a bottle at a nightclub.
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs1 View0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival661 Views1 Comment
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork1,407 Views18 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint1,506 Views2 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"2,734 Views12 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram16,495 Views75 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works566 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes10,689 Views44 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies58,958 Views188 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms8,498 Views16 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s2,467 Views2 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"9,591 Views23 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune4,167 Views7 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans370 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date2,778 Views5 Comments
You may also like...