Rayven Justice has made his name off of Bay Area-inflected RnB, always wearing his hometown of Oakland on his back. While RnBass is all the rage these days, its always a good career move to make something for the East Coast as well.
Rayven Justice had a big year in 2014. After the Oakland, CA native dropped his I Have A Dream project mid-year, he inked a management deal with Waka Flocka Flame's 36Brickhouse company, so now things are up to him to keep things rolling in 2015.
The new video for Rayven Justice's Waka Flocka Flame-assisted track "Slide Thru" has just arrived, and with it comes a couple of linguistics-related questions.
Directed by JLRoyalHow do y'all feel about the collabo with Royalty, Rayven Justice? Let us know what you think, folks. Peep the new visual for Balance's Balance "Alchemist" Video.
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More415 Views4 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"6,370 Views22 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,219 Views35 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA1,660 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,881 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,522 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,730 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."16,737 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record33,292 Views140 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz21,930 Views147 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,330 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."36,340 Views32 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,787 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,520 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,846 Views0 Comments