Rayven Justice is still out promoting his infectious new single “Hit Or Nah”, which saw a re-release with French Montana surface in February.
Rayven Justice is hitting us with a new banger, simply because he can. The West Coast singer on the rise comes through with two fellow left coasters, Iamsu! and Baeza. The latter is getting more and more buzz off his recent mixtape, The Man.
Yesterday, Rayven Justice dropped off the track “Get’n To The Money” with Sage The Gemini & Mistah Fab, and now 24 hours later he’s doing it all over again, this time calling on French Montana for a feature on his popular hit “Hit Or Nah”.
Coming fresh off the release of his I Have A Dream project, Rayven Justice doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. Today, he decides to keep the momentum rolling and hit us with a new Joe Moses-featured banger titled “Forgot Your Name”.
The LA Leakers have been premiering a ton of new music thus far in 2015, and tonight they’re keeping the streak alive.
With his current record “Hit Or Nah” still doing work on the charts, Bay Area’s Rayven Justice is now shifting his focus onto a new single.
Who doesn't love showing love to the area that helped mold them? Every hip hop artist from JAY Z to 2Pac has recorded an ode to their beloved hometowns or the places that have adopted them.
Give Who Pussy Is It a listen - it's a new offering from Kafani, featuring Rayven Justice. It was dropped on Friday, October 19th, 2012. Kafani's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Who Pussy Is It will most definitely help the cause.
Rayven Justice just dropped off a new, DJ Carisma-hosted project by the name of The Cassette Playlist, and now comes the time to share a highlight. "Need Your Love" features Justice's fellow Bay Area denizen IAMSU.
After debuting a collaboration titled "8-0" last week, Rayven Justice and Waka Flocka have more heat in store. Today they've released another Young California collab, "Moved On."
Mucho Deniro is getting back into the swing of things since connecting with producers Midi Mafia and their Brand X network. He's preparing to follow up last year's OGE Life 2 mixtape with a new project titled Millionaire In The Making.
Rayven Justice has proved himself adept at crafting the kind of late-nigh RnBass hots that this summer might be lacking. His new record, "Goonin'," slides right into that lane, carried by a catchy synth riff and a mean-mugged hook.
Check out Do What I Like, the latest from Balance which features a guest appearance from Rayven Justice & Prince Sole on the assist. The track was released on Monday, December 2nd, 2013.
Furious is gaining more and more buzz with his new record "Wet", produced by Clayton Williams, so we're giving it a look on HNHH today. The California record has feel good vibes with assistance from Rayven Justice and Jonn Hart.
West coast singer Rayven Justice is gradually gaining momentum, and the remix to his infectiously catchy "Slide Thru" should keep that up.
Balance links up with Erk Tha Jerk, J Stalin, and Rayven Justice for his new track, "Stroke".
Xcel is a young artist who we haven't heard from previously on HNHH, but that's certainly not going to stop us from posting his dope new track, "House To The Neck Pt. 2." Also featuring Rayven Justice and D.
Stream Can You Stand the Pain (Prod. by Genuis), the newest drop from Balance which features Royalty & Rayven Justice. The cut was released on Monday, June 11th, 2012. Balance continues to impress with each new leak, and Can You Stand the Pain (Prod.
Listen to Hit That, the new track by Kafani featuring J.R. Hitz & Rayven Justice which was dropped on Saturday, March 16th, 2013. Kafani's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Hit That will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Bump Fuego, the latest cut from Prince Sole featuring Iamsu & Rayven Justice on the assist. It was released on Thursday, June 28th, 2012. Things are improving for Prince Sole with each new offering, and Fuego is certainly no exception.
Check out Hands Up (Came To Party), the latest from Kafani which features a guest appearance from Jinx Shame & Rayven Justice on the assist. The track was released on Monday, August 8th, 2011.
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments1,715 Views9 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter11,052 Views28 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 295,031 Views53 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account20,211 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville45,759 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA14,376 Views28 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,016 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"26,317 Views118 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,170 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest37,560 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days16,495 Views56 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,804 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,724 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,499 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,135 Views88 Comments