Rayven Justice is still out promoting his infectious new single “Hit Or Nah”, which saw a re-release with French Montana surface in February.
Rayven Justice has made his name off of Bay Area-inflected RnB, always wearing his hometown of Oakland on his back. While RnBass is all the rage these days, its always a good career move to make something for the East Coast as well.
Yesterday, Rayven Justice dropped off the track “Get’n To The Money” with Sage The Gemini & Mistah Fab, and now 24 hours later he’s doing it all over again, this time calling on French Montana for a feature on his popular hit “Hit Or Nah”.
The LA Leakers have been premiering a ton of new music thus far in 2015, and tonight they’re keeping the streak alive.
Who doesn't love showing love to the area that helped mold them? Every hip hop artist from JAY Z to 2Pac has recorded an ode to their beloved hometowns or the places that have adopted them.
Rayven Justice had a big year in 2014. After the Oakland, CA native dropped his I Have A Dream project mid-year, he inked a management deal with Waka Flocka Flame's 36Brickhouse company, so now things are up to him to keep things rolling in 2015.
The new video for Rayven Justice's Waka Flocka Flame-assisted track "Slide Thru" has just arrived, and with it comes a couple of linguistics-related questions.
West coast singer Rayven Justice is gradually gaining momentum, and the remix to his infectiously catchy "Slide Thru" should keep that up.
Coming fresh off the release of his I Have A Dream project, Rayven Justice doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. Today, he decides to keep the momentum rolling and hit us with a new Joe Moses-featured banger titled “Forgot Your Name”.
Xcel is a young artist who we haven't heard from previously on HNHH, but that's certainly not going to stop us from posting his dope new track, "House To The Neck Pt. 2." Also featuring Rayven Justice and D.
Mucho Deniro is getting back into the swing of things since connecting with producers Midi Mafia and their Brand X network. He's preparing to follow up last year's OGE Life 2 mixtape with a new project titled Millionaire In The Making.
Furious is gaining more and more buzz with his new record "Wet", produced by Clayton Williams, so we're giving it a look on HNHH today. The California record has feel good vibes with assistance from Rayven Justice and Jonn Hart.
Balance links up with Erk Tha Jerk, J Stalin, and Rayven Justice for his new track, "Stroke".
Check out Do What I Like, the latest from Balance which features a guest appearance from Rayven Justice & Prince Sole on the assist. The track was released on Monday, December 2nd, 2013.
Listen to Hit That, the new track by Kafani featuring J.R. Hitz & Rayven Justice which was dropped on Saturday, March 16th, 2013. Kafani's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Hit That will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
Give Who Pussy Is It a listen - it's a new offering from Kafani, featuring Rayven Justice. It was dropped on Friday, October 19th, 2012. Kafani's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Who Pussy Is It will most definitely help the cause.
Directed by JLRoyalHow do y'all feel about the collabo with Royalty, Rayven Justice? Let us know what you think, folks. Peep the new visual for Balance's Balance "Alchemist" Video.
Bump Fuego, the latest cut from Prince Sole featuring Iamsu & Rayven Justice on the assist. It was released on Thursday, June 28th, 2012. Things are improving for Prince Sole with each new offering, and Fuego is certainly no exception.
Shoutout EchoHow's the chemistry between and Rayven Justice? Are y'all feeling this one? Peep the new visual for Kafani's Kafani "Swag Swerve" Video. Hit up Kafani's profile page for the latest info, news, songs, and mixtapes.
Stream Can You Stand the Pain (Prod. by Genuis), the newest drop from Balance which features Royalty & Rayven Justice. The cut was released on Monday, June 11th, 2012. Balance continues to impress with each new leak, and Can You Stand the Pain (Prod.
Give Got Me On Lock a listen - it's a new offering from Kali Kash, featuring Erk tha Jerk & Rayven Justice. It was dropped on Thursday, January 12th, 2012.
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"5,499 Views38 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"2,405 Views15 Comments
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight57,969 Views180 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 2412,286 Views6 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers26,562 Views134 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church6,664 Views28 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms6,571 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow25,620 Views63 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City15,903 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds28,942 Views77 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support16,943 Views65 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show28,275 Views52 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"7,592 Views14 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed48,717 Views118 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer8,184 Views9 Comments