Rayven Justice is hitting us with a new banger, simply because he can. The West Coast singer on the rise comes through with two fellow left coasters, Iamsu! and Baeza. The latter is getting more and more buzz off his recent mixtape, The Man.
Rayven Justice has proved himself adept at crafting the kind of late-nigh RnBass hots that this summer might be lacking. His new record, "Goonin'," slides right into that lane, carried by a catchy synth riff and a mean-mugged hook.
Rayven Justice just dropped off a new, DJ Carisma-hosted project by the name of The Cassette Playlist, and now comes the time to share a highlight. "Need Your Love" features Justice's fellow Bay Area denizen IAMSU.
After seeing success with his single "Hit Or Nah," Rayven is giving back to the fans with his new mixtape, The Cassette Playlist, hosted by Young California DJ (appropriately) DJ Carisma. The Bay Area artist has released a few leaks recently, which f
Rayven Justice's been dropping new cuts right and left recently, but he still found time to make a video for "My Yang" feat.
After debuting a collaboration titled "8-0" last week, Rayven Justice and Waka Flocka have more heat in store. Today they've released another Young California collab, "Moved On."
With his current record “Hit Or Nah” still doing work on the charts, Bay Area’s Rayven Justice is now shifting his focus onto a new single.
Rayven Justice is still out promoting his infectious new single “Hit Or Nah”, which saw a re-release with French Montana surface in February.
Rayven Justice has made his name off of Bay Area-inflected RnB, always wearing his hometown of Oakland on his back. While RnBass is all the rage these days, its always a good career move to make something for the East Coast as well.
Yesterday, Rayven Justice dropped off the track “Get’n To The Money” with Sage The Gemini & Mistah Fab, and now 24 hours later he’s doing it all over again, this time calling on French Montana for a feature on his popular hit “Hit Or Nah”.
The LA Leakers have been premiering a ton of new music thus far in 2015, and tonight they’re keeping the streak alive.
Who doesn't love showing love to the area that helped mold them? Every hip hop artist from JAY Z to 2Pac has recorded an ode to their beloved hometowns or the places that have adopted them.
Rayven Justice had a big year in 2014. After the Oakland, CA native dropped his I Have A Dream project mid-year, he inked a management deal with Waka Flocka Flame's 36Brickhouse company, so now things are up to him to keep things rolling in 2015.
The new video for Rayven Justice's Waka Flocka Flame-assisted track "Slide Thru" has just arrived, and with it comes a couple of linguistics-related questions.
West coast singer Rayven Justice is gradually gaining momentum, and the remix to his infectiously catchy "Slide Thru" should keep that up.
Coming fresh off the release of his I Have A Dream project, Rayven Justice doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon. Today, he decides to keep the momentum rolling and hit us with a new Joe Moses-featured banger titled “Forgot Your Name”.
Xcel is a young artist who we haven't heard from previously on HNHH, but that's certainly not going to stop us from posting his dope new track, "House To The Neck Pt. 2." Also featuring Rayven Justice and D.
Mucho Deniro is getting back into the swing of things since connecting with producers Midi Mafia and their Brand X network. He's preparing to follow up last year's OGE Life 2 mixtape with a new project titled Millionaire In The Making.
Furious is gaining more and more buzz with his new record "Wet", produced by Clayton Williams, so we're giving it a look on HNHH today. The California record has feel good vibes with assistance from Rayven Justice and Jonn Hart.
Balance links up with Erk Tha Jerk, J Stalin, and Rayven Justice for his new track, "Stroke".
Check out Do What I Like, the latest from Balance which features a guest appearance from Rayven Justice & Prince Sole on the assist. The track was released on Monday, December 2nd, 2013.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow5,652 Views37 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"784 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks10,431 Views34 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,769 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,339 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account20,121 Views47 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,680 Views30 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter22,803 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 298,411 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,195 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville55,070 Views66 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,750 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,107 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"29,227 Views126 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,792 Views14 Comments