Drake Apparently Paid Rappin' 4-Tay $100k For Interpolating His Lyrics [Update: 4-Tay's Manager Disputes Amount] Jul 17, 2014 at 02:42pm
Rappers are constantly quoting one another in songs. Sometimes it's enough to justify a writing credit, while other times its simply a subtle nod or easter egg to those who know the original source.
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
Give Put It On Me a spin - it's a new offering from Rappin 4-Tay, featuring Baby Bash, Dru Down & Icon. It was dropped on Tuesday, May 24th, 2011.
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss8,952 Views26 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 21,406 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal53,325 Views145 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release4,857 Views59 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 6,853 Views55 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,425 Views23 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20156,420 Views22 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter5,313 Views19 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,555 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"6,117 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets10,881 Views50 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight12,733 Views39 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release9,756 Views27 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q12,498 Views37 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter8,028 Views70 Comments
You may also like...