The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
We've entered the month of December, which means not only is Christmas approaching but so is the New Year. As we did last year, we'll be rounding up the Hottest of 2013 from mixtapes to albums to singles and much more.
For a lot of us, summer is already half-way over. So, in the spirit of this short but sweet season, we wanted to share a photo collection of some of our favorite artists with their hot girlfriends, wives, baby mamas and much more!
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"4,685 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather13,258 Views27 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date36,102 Views110 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now11,554 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,022 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,157 Views23 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party2,953 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,286 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness6,951 Views48 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best7,171 Views35 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,069 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande30,089 Views116 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray5,581 Views22 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast45,729 Views122 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike11,101 Views0 Comments