The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"13,822 Views156 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?21,466 Views128 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"7,671 Views22 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers4,828 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine5,361 Views19 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group17,669 Views30 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist24,578 Views54 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries9,258 Views16 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension3,411 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around14,399 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date4,727 Views21 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"9,159 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"10,363 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,338 Views26 Comments