The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash1,938 Views10 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music19,552 Views145 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"1,996 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,554 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate46,861 Views146 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,892 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,042 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"44,515 Views124 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,999 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,311 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On58,325 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,093 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 120,227 Views376 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,033 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"75,959 Views250 Comments