Last night celebrities flooded their Instagram accounts with photos of what they donned for this year's Halloween festivities.
The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
As y'all know, Sundays are slow here at HNHH, which is reason enough to kill time with this completely arbitrary list.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
We all know that rappers often get a bad rep with the press. Accusations of criminal activity, encouraging violence, or just plain bad behavior are common for hip hop artists.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
We've entered the month of December, which means not only is Christmas approaching but so is the New Year. As we did last year, we'll be rounding up the Hottest of 2013 from mixtapes to albums to singles and much more.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks4,343 Views31 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks3,299 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"10,867 Views36 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown23,028 Views37 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts18,273 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son10,695 Views16 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.16,655 Views34 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"25,421 Views113 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 916 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery7,320 Views28 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,817 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue9,428 Views21 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 15,894 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way21,530 Views93 Comments
You may also like...
- My N**gaz174 Views