The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,754 Views45 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,328 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,421 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,313 Views82 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,033 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,531 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,218 Views151 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,500 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,102 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,403 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,078 Views179 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,252 Views