The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
From its birth, Hip Hop culture has been majorly influential for a lot of fashion trends. One of the most recognizable is the sporting of chains. But why do rappers wear these flashy pieces of jewelry?
Leading up to Christmas we saw a lot of rappers and singers get into the spirit of things, by giving back to the needy, spending time with family, holiday shopping etc., much of which was documented on Twitter and Instagram.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
We've entered the month of December, which means not only is Christmas approaching but so is the New Year. As we did last year, we'll be rounding up the Hottest of 2013 from mixtapes to albums to singles and much more.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music1,674 Views10 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,270 Views37 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,427 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,031 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,077 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1551 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance32,970 Views118 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"25,688 Views241 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance27,742 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm30,460 Views204 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,418 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 12,978 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,019 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”39,611 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,235 Views95 Comments