Last week, RiFF RAFF revealed on Twitter that he would be joining the WWE with the help of hall of famer Hulk Hogan. Professional wrestlers and rappers are more similar than you may think. They are both incredibly passionate about their trades.
Thanks to the omnipresent social media, we often hear directly from the celebrity source. Whether its an artist's opinion on a recent game, a TV show, or what they ate for dinner last night, artists keep their fans in the loop 24/7.
Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
We all know that rappers often get a bad rep with the press. Accusations of criminal activity, encouraging violence, or just plain bad behavior are common for hip hop artists.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
The history of rap and rock collaborations goes back to the year 1986 when Run DMC, considered one of the most influential hip-hop groups of all time, released their own version of the Aerosmith track “Walk This Way.” This song paved the way for hip-hop�
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP952 Views2 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky2,340 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title11,264 Views72 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram17,996 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots2,988 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop20,375 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,566 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance27,197 Views107 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,212 Views24 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,412 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,394 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,462 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,604 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts6,926 Views19 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title9,424 Views28 Comments