For years boxing fans both rabid and casual have been eagerly awaiting, theorizing, and fantasizing about the potential of a Floyd "Money" Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao matchup.
Last week, RiFF RAFF revealed on Twitter that he would be joining the WWE with the help of hall of famer Hulk Hogan. Professional wrestlers and rappers are more similar than you may think. They are both incredibly passionate about their trades.
Thanks to the omnipresent social media, we often hear directly from the celebrity source. Whether its an artist's opinion on a recent game, a TV show, or what they ate for dinner last night, artists keep their fans in the loop 24/7.
Sports and hip hop often go hand in hand. Rappers not only love to make sports analogies and references as frequently as possible, but they always show allegiance to their team/sport of choice often representing the city they are from.
It has clearly been a tough year for rappers when it comes to love. In 2014, we saw some very long-term relationships, marriages and short flings sadly come to an end, some of which were really unexpected.
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Although the initial critical reception to the 1983 movie "Scarface" was pretty mixed, with plenty of harsh reviews, it has since gone on to not only become a rapper favorite, but cement itself as a classic.
Reality television shows became popular after the launch of MTV’s The Real World in 1992. Then came the wildly well liked Survivor and Big Brother, and from then on reality tv has been infiltrating our televisions sets.
The history of rap and rock collaborations goes back to the year 1986 when Run DMC, considered one of the most influential hip-hop groups of all time, released their own version of the Aerosmith track “Walk This Way.” This song paved the way for hip-hop�
Today most celebrities are either double or triple threats, expanding their careers into other forms of the entertainment world. Rappers are no exception to this surge of multi-talented public figures and have been a part of the growth for sometime now.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
The lives of rappers are in the spotlight daily, allowing the public to constantly observe what these rappers are up to. Whether they are topping the charts, or involved in a media frenzy, the public is always in the know.
The 86th annual Oscars went down last night in Los Angeles, as happens every year, the brightest and biggest stars were out attending the event and celebrating afterwards at various different parties.
Everyone was baby-faced at some point in their life. Rappers are no different. We decided to do some digging and found twenty-seven photos of various different rappers as the young'ns they once were.
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 18 Views2 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students9 Views3 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20152,540 Views13 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter2,556 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike1,846 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"3,855 Views13 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets7,902 Views39 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight8,000 Views33 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release7,423 Views20 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q10,052 Views30 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter6,748 Views65 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,218 Views18 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,568 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake33,677 Views137 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab5,911 Views24 Comments
You may also like...
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary383 Views