There are some tracks you can listen to on repeat, for days on end, and you'll never get tired of hearing it. A track as a whole has many elements that come into play which gives it that timeless feel, including the rapper, the lyrics and the production.
Hopsin Announces He's Quitting Rap & Moving To Australia [Update: Hopsin Says It Was A Joke] Dec 25, 2014 at 09:36am
We've seen Hopsin go on twitter rants concerning the music industry/rap game in the past, however he usually calms down and it's back to business as usual. His latest message to the fans isn't in rant-form and it sounds like he's for real.
Obama Takes White House Correspondents’ Dinner Stage To DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win," Addresses Jay-Z Apr 28, 2013 at 10:08am
As reported by HipHop-N-More, President Barack Obama took the stage at the annual White House Correspondent's Dinner last night to DJ Khaled's "All I Do Is Win." Before beginning his speech, he grooved to the music and said: "How do you like my new entrance m
Rappers from all over the United States are popping up, showing off their talents and making a name for themselves in their cities of choice. Whether it's Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles or Miami, there are young emcees repping each region.
Over the past decade country singers have been wandering into the territories of hip-hop and rap music. Funny thing is, rappers don’t seem to mind, especially rappers like Nelly, Ludacris and T-Pain.
Born and raised in Philly, DJ Drama has made a name for himself in the hip hop game over the years. While his career set sail after becoming the official DJ for T.I., he has played a crucial role in the onset of mixtapes in the rap world.
Valentine's Day can be rather annoying in reality, with roses, teddy bears, and cards being shoved in our faces.
While emcees and rappers are mostly lauded for their lyrical capability, there’s something astonishing about having voice control, diversified delivery and for whatever reason, having a voice that stands out.
In a recent interview with Bulgarian urban media outlet 359HipHop, DMX discussed his legal troubles, Eminem's "Rap God" status, the evolution of the game and his aspiration to eventually become a pastor (not a priest).
Redman Announces "Muddy Waters 2" EP & LP Releases [Update: Redman Confirms "Muddy Waters 2" & Announces "Blackout! 3"] Mar 18, 2014 at 06:45pm
Redman took to Twitter last night to announce the August release of Muddy Waters 2: The Preload EP, a teaser project to be followed by the release of the highly-anticipated Muddy Waters 2 in the fall. Red has apparently been working on the sequel intermitt
As reported by MissInfo, G.O.O.D.
There is no one answer for why some cities get so much love in the hip-hop industry while others producing loads of talent go unnoticed.
The A$AP Mob has definitely been quiet in 2014. Recently, that started changing, as the man behind the scenes, Yams, announced they had a renewed focus on the crew's solo albums, rather than the collaborative album L.O.R.D which has been put on hold.
As reported by OnSMASH, Mac Miller just announced the release date for his upcoming Watching Movies With The Sound Off album via a live Ustream session.
Danny Brown Calls Chief Keef The "Sex Pistols" Of Rap & Says Keef's Early Work Scared Him Jan 28, 2013 at 02:21pm
Detroit is a city that has never stopped making great music, and currently the D has a talented crop of rappers coming out, but unfortunately they are not getting huge shine except from the true heads. The poster child for non-mainstream Detroit
There's quite a bit of repetition in the game these days, and specific lyrics tend to get overlooked. This is an opportunity to take a closer listen and really consider what these artists have to say. We encourage your opinions.
Chris Brown became famous as an r'n'b singer, but the singer has been known to dabble in rap from time-to-time.
- Charts Don't Lie: August 29680 Views11 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account13,770 Views46 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville35,280 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA12,020 Views25 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)4,283 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"24,459 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,776 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest35,037 Views36 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days15,154 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest20,276 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,404 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,285 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"31,315 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,244 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date61,484 Views220 Comments