Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony premiered this remix on his radio show The Quick Fix last night, taking the standout cut from The Marshall Mathers LP II in a different direction, to say the least. Here's a sample of the wordplay:
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"4,767 Views21 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown11,600 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts11,086 Views28 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son7,740 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.11,563 Views29 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"21,803 Views104 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,293 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 823 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,477 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,288 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,587 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,458 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way19,446 Views85 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,024 Views52 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,539 Views21 Comments