Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony premiered this remix on his radio show The Quick Fix last night, taking the standout cut from The Marshall Mathers LP II in a different direction, to say the least. Here's a sample of the wordplay:
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"198 Views4 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,123 Views16 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA797 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,026 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,121 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,129 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."15,582 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record31,738 Views134 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz20,914 Views137 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,090 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."33,887 Views31 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,580 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,039 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,686 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,364 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video545 Views