Eminem is known for his technical ability, and while he's put his sheer rapping talent on display on plenty of songs, "Rap God" took the showmanship to another level.
Krayzie Bone of Bone Thugs-N-Harmony premiered this remix on his radio show The Quick Fix last night, taking the standout cut from The Marshall Mathers LP II in a different direction, to say the least. Here's a sample of the wordplay:
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
Boy George is the latest to take offence to Eminem's use of the words "fag" and "faggot" on his new single "Rap God". Although he apparently has yet to hear the record, the openly gay English singer-songwriter took to Twitter to voice his opinion.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 252,605 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault4,859 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 4,833 Views35 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,018 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,675 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,407 Views28 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,295 Views86 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,005 Views37 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,345 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,650 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,062 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,061 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,603 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,922 Views8 Comments