RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
DJ Kay Slay is back again with another posse cut.
We know that Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee is a huge fan of The Weeknd, but today we saw Abel return some of that appreciation, tracing over the rapper's melody from Mike Will's Ransom highlight "Drinks On Us" in a new Instagram clip.
Mike WiLL Made It finally released a bunch of tracks he'd been holding on to with his Ransom mixtape. The mixtape was packed with various Atlanta rappers at different stages of their career, and everything was tinged with dark trap.
For those of you unaware, Mike WiLL Made It dropped his highly-anticipated new mixtape Ransom just under two hours ago, and now he's shared a video for one of the mixtape cuts. "Someone To Love" features 2 Chainz, Skooly and Cap 1.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
Mike WiLL Made It offered up a brief clip and preview of an upcoming collaboration he has with Tity Boi.
Yesterday we got blessed with the full version of Future and Drake's "Never Satisfied," with producer Mike WiLL Made It deciding to upload it to his Soundcloud.
After being shot at after his show in Brooklyn last night, Freddie Gibbs is very lucky to have not met his demise last night. He did, however, show up on a Ransom track called "Demise" shortly after, taken from the rapper's Pain & Glory: The Album.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
After Mike WiLL's collabo with Big Sean "Paradise" got leaked by the rapper himself, Mike WiLL Made It goes ahead and lets go a new collaboration off his upcoming Ransom mixtape.
On November 4th, Joe Budden will release a new album entitled Some Love lost, but apparently, he recorded too much new material to fit on the project. Taking to SoundCloud today to share "Nothing Changed," Budden wrote "1st leak.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments