RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
DJ Kay Slay is back again with another posse cut.
We know that Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee is a huge fan of The Weeknd, but today we saw Abel return some of that appreciation, tracing over the rapper's melody from Mike Will's Ransom highlight "Drinks On Us" in a new Instagram clip.
Mike WiLL Made It finally released a bunch of tracks he'd been holding on to with his Ransom mixtape. The mixtape was packed with various Atlanta rappers at different stages of their career, and everything was tinged with dark trap.
For those of you unaware, Mike WiLL Made It dropped his highly-anticipated new mixtape Ransom just under two hours ago, and now he's shared a video for one of the mixtape cuts. "Someone To Love" features 2 Chainz, Skooly and Cap 1.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
Mike WiLL Made It offered up a brief clip and preview of an upcoming collaboration he has with Tity Boi.
Yesterday we got blessed with the full version of Future and Drake's "Never Satisfied," with producer Mike WiLL Made It deciding to upload it to his Soundcloud.
After being shot at after his show in Brooklyn last night, Freddie Gibbs is very lucky to have not met his demise last night. He did, however, show up on a Ransom track called "Demise" shortly after, taken from the rapper's Pain & Glory: The Album.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
After Mike WiLL's collabo with Big Sean "Paradise" got leaked by the rapper himself, Mike WiLL Made It goes ahead and lets go a new collaboration off his upcoming Ransom mixtape.
On November 4th, Joe Budden will release a new album entitled Some Love lost, but apparently, he recorded too much new material to fit on the project. Taking to SoundCloud today to share "Nothing Changed," Budden wrote "1st leak.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks132 Views0 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years4,443 Views27 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project863 Views10 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 261,608 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract2,288 Views11 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?12,770 Views49 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West8,347 Views55 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp3,945 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace9,588 Views40 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz3,613 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins3,146 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL5,790 Views33 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged16,702 Views75 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer5,110 Views55 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"1,978 Views9 Comments
You may also like...