RiFF RAFF teased his used car salesman character in the teaser for "Choppin' Blades," but we hadn't seen anything yet.
DJ Kay Slay is back again with another posse cut.
We know that Rae Sremmurd's Swae Lee is a huge fan of The Weeknd, but today we saw Abel return some of that appreciation, tracing over the rapper's melody from Mike Will's Ransom highlight "Drinks On Us" in a new Instagram clip.
Mike WiLL Made It finally released a bunch of tracks he'd been holding on to with his Ransom mixtape. The mixtape was packed with various Atlanta rappers at different stages of their career, and everything was tinged with dark trap.
For those of you unaware, Mike WiLL Made It dropped his highly-anticipated new mixtape Ransom just under two hours ago, and now he's shared a video for one of the mixtape cuts. "Someone To Love" features 2 Chainz, Skooly and Cap 1.
As if new tracks featuring 2Chainz and ILoveMakonnen weren't enough to get the people excited for tomorrow's Ransom tape, Mike Will continues to leak new music from the project.
Mike WiLL Made It offered up a brief clip and preview of an upcoming collaboration he has with Tity Boi.
Yesterday we got blessed with the full version of Future and Drake's "Never Satisfied," with producer Mike WiLL Made It deciding to upload it to his Soundcloud.
After being shot at after his show in Brooklyn last night, Freddie Gibbs is very lucky to have not met his demise last night. He did, however, show up on a Ransom track called "Demise" shortly after, taken from the rapper's Pain & Glory: The Album.
New York hip-hop gets a good look on this new single from the legendary DJ Kay Slay. Featuring a street-ready instrumental from Level 13, "Don't Say Nothing To Me" is packed with quotables.
When Rich Gang dropped their mixtape Tha Tour Pt. 1 earlier this month, the producer credits were largely unknown on the project.
After Mike WiLL's collabo with Big Sean "Paradise" got leaked by the rapper himself, Mike WiLL Made It goes ahead and lets go a new collaboration off his upcoming Ransom mixtape.
On November 4th, Joe Budden will release a new album entitled Some Love lost, but apparently, he recorded too much new material to fit on the project. Taking to SoundCloud today to share "Nothing Changed," Budden wrote "1st leak.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth876 Views5 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 253,356 Views14 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault5,600 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 5,280 Views36 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,281 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,724 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight18,080 Views23 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"15,102 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,543 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,949 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,937 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,124 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,121 Views20 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,662 Views18 Comments