Jhene Aiko turns 26 today, and to celebrate the occasion she's released a brand new track. "My Afternoon Dream" once again assumes Jhene's meditative style of R&B, with the singer delivering her hypnotic melodies over a contemplative backdrop from Key Wane.
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
Signing with Taylor Gang in 2010, Courtney is now readying her debut project, which she's decided to let go for free. Love On The Run will consist of 12 tracks, including her current single "Fooled" which is now available on iTunes.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Chris Brown Announces "X" Release Date [Update: Deluxe Edition Artwork Added] Aug 21, 2014 at 01:53pm
Release dates get pushed back all the time, but the delay of Chris Brown's X is definitely a unique case. With the singer being in and out of rehab, and subsequently going to jail for a few months, focus quickly left his next studio album.
Atlanta trio, Migos are back with a new remix to Rico Love's "They Don't Know". The song goes against the usual bouncy brand of Zaytoven-helmed post-ringtone rap that the group generally inhabit, this time opting for some smooth R&B.
While August Alsina has been constantly faced with questions about his alleged falling out with Trey Songz over the last month (to varying reactions), Trey has been relatively quiet on the subject.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
Mariah Carey decided to drop her new song, "You're Mine (Eternal)", as well as the track's remix with Trey Songz at the same damn time today. The ballad is produced by Darkchild, and recalls her Emancipation Of Mimi hitm "We Belong Together".
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition222 Views2 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)560 Views2 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye6,896 Views42 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far7,489 Views84 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay10,564 Views85 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie2,529 Views31 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"13,824 Views121 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,022 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum4,028 Views34 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs6,312 Views30 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke7,757 Views45 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"27,829 Views175 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support18,414 Views120 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists39,382 Views184 Comments
You may also like...