Jhene Aiko turns 26 today, and to celebrate the occasion she's released a brand new track. "My Afternoon Dream" once again assumes Jhene's meditative style of R&B, with the singer delivering her hypnotic melodies over a contemplative backdrop from Key Wane.
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
Signing with Taylor Gang in 2010, Courtney is now readying her debut project, which she's decided to let go for free. Love On The Run will consist of 12 tracks, including her current single "Fooled" which is now available on iTunes.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
Chris Brown Announces "X" Release Date [Update: Deluxe Edition Artwork Added] Aug 21, 2014 at 01:53pm
Release dates get pushed back all the time, but the delay of Chris Brown's X is definitely a unique case. With the singer being in and out of rehab, and subsequently going to jail for a few months, focus quickly left his next studio album.
Atlanta trio, Migos are back with a new remix to Rico Love's "They Don't Know". The song goes against the usual bouncy brand of Zaytoven-helmed post-ringtone rap that the group generally inhabit, this time opting for some smooth R&B.
While August Alsina has been constantly faced with questions about his alleged falling out with Trey Songz over the last month (to varying reactions), Trey has been relatively quiet on the subject.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
Mariah Carey decided to drop her new song, "You're Mine (Eternal)", as well as the track's remix with Trey Songz at the same damn time today. The ballad is produced by Darkchild, and recalls her Emancipation Of Mimi hitm "We Belong Together".
Despite a considerable hiatus, Trey Songz has reemerged in a big way these last few months. He's released a ton of new freestyles, as well as a hit single with DJ Mustard, and most recently, a new banger with Jeezy.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More1,330 Views17 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,246 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,393 Views29 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid59,123 Views117 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,888 Views111 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,589 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,692 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,162 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,666 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,666 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,097 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,379 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,503 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,729 Views66 Comments