Hip hop/R&B is the most streamed genre on the planet, according to the New York Times. The genre comprises 17 percent of all industry album sales but 26 percent of streams, due in large part to hip hop's young audience.
We already knew that Chris Brown's mother believed that the singer's friends were responsible for the recent robbery of his home, but it seems both Chris and the police are on the same page.TMZ reports that police believe members of the Bloods could have
It'll be almost exactly two years since the release of Kiss Land when The Weeknd's second proper studio album, Beauty Behind The Madness, hits stores, and much has changed in the world of Abel Tesfaye.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
There are few acts in R&B music that have had the type of impact D'Angelo has had over his 24 year career. Despite the fact that he's only released three albums, each one has had a huge impact on music at the time.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
You may have heard Poo Bear's Tyga-featuring single, "Work For It", last year, but most of his industry work has been behind the scenes as a songwriter--a craft that's earned him four Grammys.
JMSN is a name that has been popping up over the past few years, but this Michigan native has actually been active for 10 years now.Mixing soul, R&B and alternative minded music, JMSN receives comparisons to the likes of The Weeknd and even Justin Timberlake.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
R&B will always hold a special place in our hearts. If not for R&B, that first crush, love, kiss, or more might be that much less special. The fact is, today's R&B is a bit different than our parent's R&B.
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
No, not that blue album. Ever since his 2012 debut album, †Priscilla†, JMSN's been wowing us with his personal brand of intoxicating R&B music.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today6,837 Views52 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More4,137 Views22 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems16,767 Views83 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival9,505 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,676 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,406 Views14 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye33,190 Views101 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far21,910 Views134 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay31,707 Views137 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,354 Views41 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"40,703 Views176 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,719 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,461 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,912 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,907 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,288 Views