Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
There are few acts in R&B music that have had the type of impact D'Angelo has had over his 24 year career. Despite the fact that he's only released three albums, each one has had a huge impact on music at the time.
Trey Songz gave us some of his very best work with last year's Trigga, but he's continued to release new material since its release, including "Slow Motion" which managed to climb up the Hot 100 very recently.Rather than continue to release loose tracks, Trey
You may have heard Poo Bear's Tyga-featuring single, "Work For It", last year, but most of his industry work has been behind the scenes as a songwriter--a craft that's earned him four Grammys.
JMSN is a name that has been popping up over the past few years, but this Michigan native has actually been active for 10 years now.Mixing soul, R&B and alternative minded music, JMSN receives comparisons to the likes of The Weeknd and even Justin Timberlake.
For the second time in the last few months, a Chris Brown-centric event has ended in a shooting. Last year, an event he attended found Death Row mogul Suge Knight shot six times, and last night, a similar incident found five injured in San Jose.
R&B will always hold a special place in our hearts. If not for R&B, that first crush, love, kiss, or more might be that much less special. The fact is, today's R&B is a bit different than our parent's R&B.
News broke earlier today that Chris Brown and his on-again-off-again girlfriend Karueche Tran had officially called it quits, but the social media battle had just begun.
No, not that blue album. Ever since his 2012 debut album, †Priscilla†, JMSN's been wowing us with his personal brand of intoxicating R&B music.
Keyshia Cole's brand new album Point Of No Return is now available for free streaming via Spotify.
There’s something admirable about truly stepping out on your own, as your own person. You’re leaving behind that helping hand, that “co-sign,” and pursing your dreams, able to stand without the crutch.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement3,183 Views15 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years14,240 Views196 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop2,637 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"23,211 Views107 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail5,696 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,039 Views23 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"13,712 Views125 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,196 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"12,689 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,949 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,425 Views109 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,034 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram21,554 Views70 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,327 Views7 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,044 Views51 Comments
You may also like...