Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Earlier this week, Rah Digga proclaimed in an interview with ThisIs50 that Iggy Azalea "isn't hip-hop."
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks2,846 Views12 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years31,252 Views104 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project3,378 Views37 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 263,614 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract6,215 Views21 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?23,510 Views85 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West13,836 Views75 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,477 Views9 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace13,895 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,103 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,344 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL7,537 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged23,525 Views98 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,558 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,527 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal310 Views