Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Earlier this week, Rah Digga proclaimed in an interview with ThisIs50 that Iggy Azalea "isn't hip-hop."
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,840 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream36,171 Views163 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,823 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,603 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,931 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,712 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,904 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,801 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,896 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,499 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,093 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,674 Views222 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,811 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,221 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,711 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,594 Views