Marco Polo and Rah Digg mean business on their new track. The sleeves are rolled up, the earrings are off, the hair is pulled back and the Chucks are on. They've just shared the hard-hitting track "Earrings Off," taken from Polo's PA 2: The Director's Cut.
Earlier this week, Rah Digga proclaimed in an interview with ThisIs50 that Iggy Azalea "isn't hip-hop."
Back in June, Rah Digga teamed up with hip-hop titan Chuck D for a powerful, artists' rights track called "Storm Comin'." Now she's found a similarly pissed-off, but much younger, rapper to hop on the remix: Jon Connor.
Check out Art Imitates Life, the latest track from Talib Kweli, featuring Black Thought & Rah Digga which dropped on Saturday, January 12th, 2013.
Bump The Nigga In Me (Fat Trel & Tyler The Creator Diss), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It dropped on Saturday, April 7th, 2012.
Check out You Got It (Remix), the latest from Rah Digga which features a guest appearance from Torae & Styles P on the assist. The track was released on Tuesday, May 17th, 2011.
Give My Joy (Prod By Pete Rock) a listen - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Curtis Mayfield. It was dropped on Monday, November 29th, 2010.
Check out Look What You Done Started, the latest track from Rah Digga, which dropped on Tuesday, September 14th, 2010. Rah Digga's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Look What You Done Started has further strengthened that fact.
Bump Classic (Prod By Nottz), the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Saturday, September 11th, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and Classic (Prod By Nottz) is certainly no exception.
Stream Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz), the newest drop from Rah Digga. The cut was released on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010. Rah Digga continues to impress with each new leak, and Straight Spittin IV (Prod By Nottz) is no exception.
Give This Aint No Lil Kid Rap (Remix) a spin - it's a new offering from Rah Digga, featuring Redman. It was dropped on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010.
Bump A Few Thoughts, the latest cut from Rah Digga. It was released on Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Things are improving for Rah Digga with each new offering, and A Few Thoughts is certainly no exception.
Check out Cars (Remix), the latest from Nottz which features a guest appearance from Rah Digga on the assist. The track was released on Saturday, June 26th, 2010.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series335 Views5 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate26,648 Views130 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)5,460 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,804 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"30,689 Views110 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,130 Views25 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,172 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On41,123 Views198 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)5,550 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 90,918 Views344 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,504 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"66,619 Views237 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"12,331 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram100,691 Views362 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,971 Views49 Comments