While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 1 View0 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More1,383 Views8 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?2,003 Views9 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,335 Views7 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"8,142 Views18 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA486 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,101 Views9 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet300 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin6,669 Views30 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,221 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft7,280 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,191 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More8,795 Views14 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"17,816 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"6,250 Views29 Comments