Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1,397 Views26 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,720 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,791 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,873 Views7 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,887 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"21,678 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,822 Views27 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,785 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged23,874 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,364 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,237 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,714 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 2,019 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"125,400 Views251 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,791 Views58 Comments