While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,359 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,848 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,458 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,077 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,659 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,006 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,573 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,632 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,190 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,137 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,401 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,456 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,445 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,975 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video101 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)519 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,629 Views