"Fresh in the all white," HNHH's own Joshua Baker headed to the red carpet of the 2015 BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to interview the best and brightest from this year's crop of stars.
Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"60 Views1 Comment
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,292 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate41,528 Views142 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,002 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,696 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"40,164 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,407 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,961 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,552 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,521 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 111,043 Views364 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,865 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,474 Views246 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,659 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,495 Views365 Comments