"Fresh in the all white," HNHH's own Joshua Baker headed to the red carpet of the 2015 BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles to interview the best and brightest from this year's crop of stars.
Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow2,212 Views14 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"563 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks7,992 Views28 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"3,239 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,938 Views30 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account18,388 Views41 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments6,195 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter21,759 Views53 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 298,024 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account24,768 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville54,080 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA17,359 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,029 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,882 Views126 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,717 Views14 Comments