Rae Sremmurd hit it out of the park with their debut album SremmLife and Two-9 became one of the leading forces in the ATL underground with their last mixtape B4FRVR.
While in Austin, Texas, Nardwuar was busy getting interviews with some of your favorite artists. It's been a minute since we got a Nardwuar x Rapper interview, but today the famed interviewer drops off one with Rae Sremmurd that went down at SXSW.
Rae Sremmurd had two of the hottest singles of 2014, and when their debut album, SremmLife, arrived at the top of 2015, the pressure was on to deliver on the infectious catchiness of "No Flex Zone" and "No Type".
It seems that almost everyone has a different favorite from Rae Sremmurd's debut pop rap opus, SremmLife, but "Throw Sum Mo" is definitely one of the most universally agreed upon (but if "Unlock The Swag" doesn't get the single treatment, someone's dropping th
While both members of Rae Sremmurd are in their 20s, it's not uncommon for them to be confused for teenagers, and with the amount of zany energy they exude in their new ESPN interview, it comes as no surprise.
Rae Sremmurd are a few days removed from the release of their debut album SremmLife, and they've already been projected to land a top 10 Billboard 200 debut, not to mention, they've received co-signs from just about every notable person in the game.
Hours after dropping off the cover art for their upcoming SremmLife EP, Rae Sremmurd decided to takeover the Jimmy Fallon stage on Tuesday night and perform their latest hit “No Type”.
Rae Sremmurd promised some new music today, and it arrives in the form of a new music video for "Illest Walking." Yesterday Mike WiLL Made It's duo teased fans with cover art for a single featuring Nicki Minaj and Young Thug called "Throw Sum Mo," as well as
Atlanta had a full on invasion of S.O.B.s last night in NYC thanks to super producers, Sonny Digital and Mike WiLL Made It, who both delivered a host of collaborating artists that have recently graced their sound bed of developing hits.
Rae Sremmurd are on the cusp of something big, with their first single "No Flex Zone" spreading like wildfire and cementing them as one to watch, while their second single "No Type" follows the same route.
There’s no denying that Rae Sremmurd have themselves a hit with their track “No Flex Zone”. With the buzz still growing, Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy decided to stop by BET’s 106 & Park and bless the stage for an impromptu performance of their smash hit.
When your debut single merits remixes from Busta Rhymes, Slim Thug and Kid Ink, you must be doing something right. That's the case for Rae Sremmurd, a young duo originally from Mississippi whose "No Flex Zone" is currently doing big things.
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"730 Views27 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance827 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm5,762 Views60 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest521 Views4 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 7,412 Views21 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall3,411 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”26,409 Views138 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail31,630 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder24,377 Views69 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week48,837 Views216 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,329 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic17,039 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,720 Views13 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,908 Views155 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,692 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill "5 Fingers Of Death" Freestyle2,301 Views